[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, what do we think of it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

File: tundratitle.jpg (19KB, 224x320px) Image search: [Google]
tundratitle.jpg
19KB, 224x320px
Now that the dust has settled, what do we think of it?
>>
I SAID WHAT DO WE THINK OF IT?
>>
>>8621097
I think it's great, but I may be biased as I am the author.
>>
Where can I read it? I remember when this was being written
>>
>>8621493
Ask and ye shall receive; not one, but four

https://mega.nz/#F!14tWHYIZ!Wdo2WFXJTNVyX7Bcfbgv5A
>>
>>8621492
Lel
>>
>>8621097
Hypersphere was better. But I'm the author.
>>
>>8621097

The first chapter is genius and the Illuminati redacted text/Robin Williams bit always kills me

the rest is absolute trash
>>
>>8622280
I just discovered it, and... I fear you may be right.

That first chapter was lit as fuck
>>
>>8621097
Hella f*ckin' epic!
>>
>>8621097
2% funny
98% boring trash
>>
>>8621097
I'm still butthurt that some asshole deleted my segment.

So fuck this failed experiment
>>
>>8621493
I also remember it being written, for I am the aforementioned author of this work.
>>
>>8622814
ah yes the salt
>>
>>8621097
what's this book?
>>
>>8621097
Preferred The Oxygen Thief desu
>>
It's actual garbage, and further proof that there is no true artistic presence in any of the so-called minds of 4chan
>>
Is Hypersphere any good?
>>
>>8625176
If you're really high and you skim towards the bits that are visually outlandish and interesting, then yes. People spent much more time with it, and it shows. I think it has a little heart, and it's certainly funny.
>>
>>8621097
I think it's inevitably gonna be studied as an important text of the 21st Century
God fucking help us all
>>
>>8625604
In all seriousness though, I really wouldn't be surprised if one day this is viewed as some super interesting, avante-garde creative literature. Of course maybe the who avante-garde, post-modernism thing is old and played out at this point, but who knows, maybe this shit will carry way more respect than it deserves 70 years from now. This could of the dada of the 2010's (although dada certainly deserves more respect that this, if you ask me).
>>
What books has the /lit/-movement so far produced?
>>
>>8622262
Same Tbh
>>
>>8625604
>>8625684
I really hope it is because I designed the cover.
>>
>>8621097
>"...," he said to nobody in particular
triggered
>>
>>8621492
Highly underrated
>>
>>8625759
desu the only good part about that book is the title and cover
>>
>>8625759
It's very good, if the people had only taken the text seriously too it could have been something
>>
>>8626364
Personally, I think Hypersphere could not have been better performed by 4chan.
>>
When will I write the next one?
>>
>>8626556
'Now please
>>
>>8625794
What do you have against nobody?
>>
>>8626556
It's already underway, it's called "An Abstract Kind of Hell"
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lYEcV4OSS1_-OSkDZ-ShCF2geE3gWYL4LPFo517wV58/edit
>>
>>8626722
Holy...
>>
>>8626722
Is it free to anyone to write?
>>
>>8628398
Yeah you just post your faggotry there and then the collective minds will over time decide if it's worth keeping or not
>>
>>8621097
I liked the sequel better. Had a better name too...
>>
>>8626430
I've never read it, is it good?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.