[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MGTOW /lit/ thread. Any recs lads? Books about Men Going their Own Way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

File: avhaxe.jpg (94KB, 718x642px) Image search: [Google]
avhaxe.jpg
94KB, 718x642px
MGTOW /lit/ thread. Any recs lads? Books about Men Going their Own Way
>>
>>8617591
put it in me butte lol
>>
>>8617591
MGTOW isn't something that should be learned from a book. If you want to go your own way then go your own way. Its that simple. Just don't marry.
>>
>>8617591

Bunch of man children just as bad as feminists. Fuck off with your identity politics and social movements, faggots.
>>
>>8617591
Schopenhauer
>>
>>8617604
this
>>8617602
and this
if you don't want (or can't get) a gf/ wife just don't get one, there's no need to be an asshole about it

that said, The Sun Also Rises (sort of) and Steppenwolfe
>>
Siddhartha
>>
>>8617591
my diary desu
>>
lol modern radical sex-negative feminism is essentially WGTOW
>>
>>8617591
infinite jest
>>
File: 1468800582473.jpg (57KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1468800582473.jpg
57KB, 500x750px
>>8617591
Sexuality is not biologically innate in males and females, and is brainwashed solely into males from birth by women as a means to exert control over them. This is why men feel stronger romantic/sexual inclinations than women, who aren't initiated into them. MGTOW are some of the victims of this and, like abuse victims, ultimately cannot escape their programming at the hands of women, ruling their movement futile. Only 'asexuals' (men who escaped this engineering) can be actual MGTOW.
>>
>>8617623
Actual asexual here (never masturbated or had sex). Probably just depressed though, I don't think I actually "escaped engineering". AMA
>>
>>8617591
dosto's notices of the dead house
>>
My diary teebeeache
>>
>>8617629
Are you me? Am I alone here?
>>
File: 1451955349067.jpg (201KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
1451955349067.jpg
201KB, 500x669px
>>8617623
>Sexuality is not biologically innate in males and females
How exactly do you think a species survives without innate sexual urges
>>
My life is one series of ironic events after another. I sleep every night because it is trendy, but I don't actually rest. Resting is sincerity and honesty, it's a thing that grounds us to the core of being human and refreshes the senses, which obscure minds have ruled out as "completely and totally bullshit". And so, even if my eyes are squeezed shut and my chest heaves gently with the rolling march of involuntary function, I am not at rest. I am simply in a stage of incoherence. Every morning I wake up and drink water, and I smile while doing so, as the central idea of drinking water is done to alleviate a sincere bodily need: thirst. I do so out of artistic and authorial humor. The idea of thirst is is not so much manufactured as it is something to be overcome through the power of irony. My day progresses in this fashion, while I contemplate how tomorrow I can further overcome my own sense of irony and the profound lack of genuine interests in my own life.
>>
>>8618006
They said how. Social brainwashing.
>>
>>8618195
Monkeys and lions and horses in the wild get the urge to fuck eachother because of social brainwashing?
>>
>>8617629
>never masturbated
You could always try. It's pretty nifty.
>>
stirner, explore all the spooks of the idiots who marry because social pressure
>>
>>8618006
>defining "sexuality" as "innate sexual urges"

Wew lad.

Sexuality is a psycho-scientific category that mediates one's place within a nation's "population." It was developed in the 18th century and it has a much more artificial and historical connotation than you imply.
>>
>>8618006
If that's a gangnam style reference you need to leave
>>
File: sour-grapes.jpg (60KB, 332x335px) Image search: [Google]
sour-grapes.jpg
60KB, 332x335px
>>8617591
Real foxes go their own way
>>
File: judith-butler.jpg (92KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
judith-butler.jpg
92KB, 800x600px
>>8617591
>google MGTOW because I've never heard of it
>first result is reddit
>it's some reactionary "alt-right" bullshit
>OP pic looks like it could be some edgy t-shirt sold at Hot Topic
kek. How's high school, faggot?
>>
>>8618212
Yes. God tricked them good.
>>
>>8617591
So much cringe, by God.
>>
I have a gf now and before I leaned towards this ideology. Now I am with someone who is sexually compatible, submissive, likes my jokes,makes me laugh and gives confidence. Our first sexual encounter we had sex five times. She likes PDA and holding hands, she also likes to walk snuggled close to me with my arm around her. Oh yeah she is tiny and petit.

She doesn't even mind my nerd shit or that I like reading more than other hobbies.

Just wait it out and get some experience something will come along that's pretty pretty pretty good.
>>
>>8617591

Ask /pol/ where your kind belongs.
>>
>>8618411
hey, this sounds pretty good! not banal at all
>>
>>8617629
Why don't you force a masturbation? It just feels good, and I have an asexual friend who told me he masturbates, no offense but not masturbating seems like LARPing to me.
>>
>>8617591
Tell me if I'm wrong here, but I imagine most MGTOW don't have a girl in a wedding dress waiting for them that they then reject. It's like a weird fantasy that OP pic right? Or is it a standing people up at the altar movement?
>>
>>8617591
On Women
>>
>>8617602
>>8617610
People making uncommon lifestyle choices often seek out likeminded people for support in the face of conformism though.
>>
>>8618296
/thread
>>
>>8617591
Naked Lunch
>>
>>8618564
It's probably because MGTOW shit is motivated by the urge to regain power over the opposite sex after being rejected
>>
>>8617591

don't let them drag you down, anon
>>
File: gloryhole.jpg (107KB, 564x906px) Image search: [Google]
gloryhole.jpg
107KB, 564x906px
>>8617591

stay gold, ponyboy
>>
>>8617629
Lol is this a meme? You are an infertile low test faggot.
>>
>>8617591
mgtow is just another homosexual cult like the PUA craze or the alt-right movement.
doesn't anybody see the irony in joining a movement called "men going their own way" and subsequently having a circlejerk with other "men going their own way". it seems your own way really just means around the circle of probably homosexual dudes.
>>
Night Stalker by Philp Carlo. It's about a guy who went his own way.
>>
>>8617623
god you're so fucking stupid you can't even see how nature works in hte most basic way.
>>
>>8618818
>being this spooked
>>
>>8618551
I just feel no need to, don't even really know how to desu
>>8618741
I'm aware, thanks for the tips
>>
>>8619066
How do you not know how? Are you a girl?
>>
>>8618631
being a bachelor isn't uncommon, it's just not the majority.
>>
File: julius45.png (643KB, 621x547px)
julius45.png
643KB, 621x547px
>>8617591

If you dont want childrens or/and a wife, you shouldnt have sex and other cool shit, kys nu male.
>>
Diogenes the Cynic - Sayings and Anecdotes
>>
>>8618551
Not that poster, but when I attempt it'll take like 2 hours if at all and doesn't seem worth it. And to the usual reply of "low-test" I was tested (for reasons unrelated) and it was completely within normal limits.
>>
>>8619077
I don't know, how do you just know something like that? I don't feel a need to do it, it's like asking me why I don't know how to ski, I've just never done it and feel no pressing need to
>>8619117
where did you get tested? I'd like to know for myself if that's the case
>>
>>8619104
>or/and
A break from linguistic convention that for no gain at all. Must be a dfw fan.
>>
>>8618411
Nice blog entry
>>
>>8619133
Like I said it was unrelated, but I was referred to a clinical laboratory by an endocrinologist.
>>
>>8618631
Fine, but do it on /r9k/.
There's no books to read about being an attention whore.
>>
>>8617617
Siddharta Gautama had a wife and children before he left to become a monk.
>>
>>8618007
This is beautiful
>>8618411
How dare you have fun
>>8619964
In that book I think he quit being a monk to see if regular life was any good and quit that to go live by a river.
His kid comes by with his mom and he's spoiled as fuck, but Siddarthar gave a mini-fuck and then went back to watching his river.

That's a real "MGTOW" philosophy. Instead of lying to yourself and shunning women out of fear and poor communication skills, you honestly do not want to be around them because you want to go live by a river because the river is fucking awesome.
>>
>>8619133
>it's like asking me why I don't know how to ski
Yeah, it is. Skiiing's fucking fun, and even to those who haven't done it it's pretty obvious why.

In any case, your body is in some way fucked up.
>>
Marriage was invented by men. It does not exist in the few matriarchal societies on earth.
>>
Notes from Underground
>>
>>8617591
120 Days of Sodom
>>
>>8620446
the only correct post
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.