[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inherent Vice by Thomas Pynchon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: V-For-Vice.jpg (301KB, 680x1022px) Image search: [Google]
V-For-Vice.jpg
301KB, 680x1022px
Sorry for the wait, had trouble at the border
To the anon who requested this a few days ago, here it is:

Inherent Vice [EPUB]
[LINK] : https://mega.nz/#!Q4hQxaoL!V_eFRBTT1d9ICZt9-FflnkOinuqkhub5xIEU5kcFKAc

if you've found it already then good for you, i'm glad to hear it and I hope you enjoy.
For anyone else who hasn't read Inherent Vice, now is a good time to pick it up without issue.

>Inherent Vice follows the story of hippie P.I., Doc Sportello, as he tracks down a man on a case given to him when his ex-old lady appears out of the blue.
>One of Thomas Pynchon's most accessible reads.
>Crime, Detective, Police Brutality, Conspiracy, Hippies, Paranoia, Golden Fangs
>>
>>8617449
>had trouble at the border
>a few days ago
>pirates books
kek spic
>>
Yeah I'm a biblio-smuggling bandito and I've come to America to impregnate as many women as I can to breed healthy, independent, voracious readers like myself, but first I have to share a copy of inherent vice to an anon asking for it earlier because I owe him a life debt.
just kidding I just like sharing books
>>
>>8617449
Dropped this last week. Got 3/4 the way through and couldn't be bothered to finish- didn't care what happened with the plot and the writing wasn't interesting enough to keep me going.
>>
>>8617862
You dropped a book when you only had a quarter left? Why not finish it?
>>
>>8617862
>>8617900
In any case how far did you go?
Did you make it to arrepentimiento, the zomes, and riggs (that's about 75% through ain't it?)? That part really bugged me out, especially the line :
"Better not. It's not for everybody, and if it's not for you, it can be dangerous." You can tell Riggs is starting to slip. Doc just leaves him, I don't think we ever find out what happens to Riggs.
But nearly everything beyond that is pretty comfy, I really think you should give that last bit another run.
Shasta returns for a while and so does Penny, Bigfoot opens up to Doc, and the mythical schooner, golden gang, is hauled away by the feds.
>>
Yeah, that line is really out of character for riggs, the desert is really getting to him.

>>8617862
>>8617900
You also missed the sportello/beaverton showdown followed by swift justice on adrian prussia

It was a good read, the only pynchon book i've looked at but I'm not a pynchonposter anyway.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.