[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>nobody got the ending

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1458430292451.jpg (68KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1458430292451.jpg
68KB, 645x773px
>nobody got the ending
>>
what i was going for was a kind of anti-climax, where instead of a climax and a good ending that was good, i did it bad.

i wanted the reader to wonder where the ending was, and to reflect like, back on himself, and think: why do i need an ending? what's the point of an ending?

endings are arbitrary, um, constructs, and i was trying to get the reader to think about that, and think, so he could be smarter and get smart like me.
>>
toward the end of the book it sort of all turns into gobbledygook and you cant understand any of it, but that's modern life, is it not? a bunch of gobbledygook you cant understand?
>>
people have been asking me why i wrote a book that's 1,240 pages long and it book has no ending to it. lol. well, look around you. computers. internet. web page. digital marketplace. enron. fox news vs. msnbc. the oculus rift. the dow jones. ..... gettin the picture?
>>
my point was to make the reader write her own ending, in her head, so she would think about the material i was conveying to her, and she would get smarter as a result of the brain connections. if youre not willing to work for your art, heh, go back to sitting on the couch i guess...
>>
>>8617311
>her
>she

Okay you got me with that
>>
i really wanted the ending to be ambiugous, instead of clear.

i forgot why i wanted it to be that way
>>
So, Harry Haller died from an opiate overdose, right?
>>
of your joke, op?
>>
the feel when to many shit threads so I don't end up submitting a single report
>>
File: 1456956253254.gif (2MB, 304x226px) Image search: [Google]
1456956253254.gif
2MB, 304x226px
Just stumbled upon this thread

pretty funny guys
>>
>read book poorly
>get the bad ending
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.