[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW DOES IT FEEL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: o-BOB-DYLAN-570.jpg (24KB, 570x326px) Image search: [Google]
o-BOB-DYLAN-570.jpg
24KB, 570x326px
HOW DOES IT FEEL
>>
This is some bullshit
>>
File: bob-dylan_bonnaroo_123t.jpg (67KB, 790x423px) Image search: [Google]
bob-dylan_bonnaroo_123t.jpg
67KB, 790x423px
CRAZY NIGGER
>>
File: MTIwNjA4NjMzNzc1MjI4NDI4.jpg (137KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MTIwNjA4NjMzNzc1MjI4NDI4.jpg
137KB, 1200x1200px
>>
Really not acceptable.
>>
/LIT/ BTFO LMAO
>>
What is the point of giving it to Dylan? His influence isn't really doubted, and he's definitely not under appreciated as a song writer. Most people consider him one of the greats and it's senseless to disagree with that.

Wasn't their thing all about making non-famous authors worthy of merit famous? Like they did with Faulkner? like they did with Modiano?

I feel like the committee became collectively caught up in nostalgia and started jerking each other off about the sixties and Boots of Spanish Leather and then they come out and do this.

Either way, this will probably be one of the most famous nobel prizes ever to have been awarded.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 198x254px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 198x254px
>>
It's like Obama all over again
>>
File: IMG_0057.jpg (55KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0057.jpg
55KB, 650x450px
This makes me so happy
>>
RIP you will be missed.

Took inspiration from Rimbaud
>>
>>8614373
>What is the point of giving it to Dylan?
>this will probably be one of the most famous nobel prizes ever to have been awarded.

you answered your own question. They want people talking
>>
Good, man. I love Bobby D
>>
Happy about this desu. Dylan is the coolest guy of all time
>>
>>8614373
maybe so people respect lyricists as actual writers and poets
>>
>>8615426
Me too!! I feel like we won, somehow.
>>
>>8614327
>CRAZY KIKE
fify
>>
>>8615492
Sort of hard to do when you go to read it
>>
>>8615845
Ancient greek poetry was sung.
>>
>>8614343
leonard cohen deserves it more
>>
>>8615542
kek same. pretty pathetic desuu
>>
>>8615910
Ancient greek poetry was also complete tripe
>>
>>8614308
Not gonna lie. Pretty shitty senpai. Tbh I'd be alot more pissed if I was alive at the time it was given to Churchill. We really need to find another literary award to take seriously.
>>
>>8616700
Stop caring about awards.
>>
Cohen was a better choice
>>
>>8615910
This is so far from a sensible response my only course of action is to call you a retard.
You're a retard.
>>
File: Basketball.png (154KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
Basketball.png
154KB, 340x340px
the hanger is under fire this is not a drill i repeat this is not a drill
>>
>>8615912
No. Not even close. Is Rod McKuen also on your short list?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.