[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /hsc/ tomorrow?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: chikenpost.jpg (21KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
chikenpost.jpg
21KB, 624x351px
>>
Did it Last year. I analysed the lyrics to All Star by Smash Mouth and got band 6
>>
>>8610019
Under rated post
>>
>>8610019
I'm analysis lyrics to A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall tomorrow desu
>>
>>8610039
hey dude what marks are you currently getting? i would love to do a song like Hard Rain but i recently got bad marks for doing a Tame Impala song, because apparently multiple songs are needed for good analysis

PLS REPLY
>>
>>8610059
Ive gotten really good feedback for hard rain, it's full of techniques and I feel like thfact that its by some as esteemed as Bob Dylan helps
>>
>>8610059
I can email essay to you if ya want
>>
>>8610072
fuck i can't post my email, do u have skype? mine is setsunafsayyeah
>>
lol SACE cunt here, our exams don't start til November, why are youse so early? And what's the fucking deal with song analysis? We do like poetry, film and lit in the good English subject. Please don't tell me you plebs are doing the shitty communications one
>>
>>8610085
Nah I don't. Snapchat?
>>
>>8610089
We have a prescribed text which is The Tempest for me, and we have to find our own related text
>>
>>8610097
yeah sure anton.johansen
>>
>>8610089
Save us, 90% of the markers are fucking plebs that dont read lit besides dan brown.
Kill me please.
>>
File: david_foster_wallace.jpg (187KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
david_foster_wallace.jpg
187KB, 400x400px
>>8610101
Lets hang like DFW
>>
>>8610102
>Mfw teacher is ultimate patrician who played with Bowie in the 80s and chose Joyce for us to study
>>
>>8610102
lmao I think it's basically the same here. Our teacher is an absolute god though, completely based, I did portrait of the Artist as one of my independent texts and he had huge respect for that. The guy reads genre trash as well as real lit which I think is kind of even more based in its own way.
>>8610101
SACE dude but I'm adding you anyway I need some aussie /lit/ friends
>>
>>8610101
Added ya
>>
>>8610112
Legit, id suck your dick to switch out my ultra feminist yet somehow conservative teacher that for some reason can speak latin.
>>
>>8610118
I have three different English teachers, one is a commie bitch but pretty intellectual, ones a burly wog, head teacher and based af and the other is aforementioned Bowie lad
>>
Anon plz help, I go on lit but I get band 4 at most somehow.
>>
Add me on sc ausfags, especially if you qt lit grill.
andrew.mclaneee
>>
>>8610121
Bowie lad sounds tight
I'm the SACE dude and my teacher is taking the year of next year to write a novel, if it ever gets published (lol) I'll be stoked.

Whatre the people in your classes like? In SA in the more 'literary' English course my class is pretty based. Tgeres like 1 feminazi girl and she isn't even that bad.
>>
File: Kids-Popcornmeal.jpg (67KB, 560x400px) Image search: [Google]
Kids-Popcornmeal.jpg
67KB, 560x400px
>>8610125
>qt lit girl
Mai sides
>>
>>8610127
In my normal class, all pretty much casuals but in extension classes there's about 3 of us and we all browse lit and all based taste. It's pre tight
>>
File: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-640x480.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>8610130
My whole cohort are plebs that don't read lit, i'm the only one...
>>
>>8610130
Ohh nice
IDK if it compares but im pretty sure I only do the equivalent of your extension English. There are like 15 people in our class and people have pretty good taste, people chose like Beckett, Salinger, Thomas Mann for their independent studies.
>>
>>8610134
We're studying Waiting For Godot and Spy Who Came In From The Cold. It's pretty great, WFG is incredible
>>
>>8610139
Nice, we did Glass Menagerie as one of our prescribed texts and it was amazing, really want to see it performed now. We also watched The Lives of Others, German film which was absolutely incredible.
>>
File: toT2qx.gif (776KB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
toT2qx.gif
776KB, 300x224px
>>8609963
FUCK MY PHONE KEEPS RUNNING OUT BATTERY AND I NEVER GOT ANYONE'S ESSAY

I MIGHT ACTUALLY HAVE TO DO WORK

NOOOONOONNONONONONOO

anton.johansen on snapchat here again, folks
>>
File: 1476155913779.jpg (84KB, 888x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1476155913779.jpg
84KB, 888x1120px
>>8610039
>>8610072
>>8610097
>>8610110

andrew my phone is a piece of shit so i can only tell you here, i hope you see it::

thank you, truly, deeply, sincerely, you have helped a fellow anon for no reason other than the goodness of your heart

i am a shit writer

thank you, thank you, thank you. if i see you in the streets of sydney i will kiss your feet
>>
>>8609963
i have no idea what this thread is about

nice chikin tho
>>
>>8610280
I wish I had your problem
>>
>>8610247
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
>>
>>8610215
dota memes in my /lit/, what a time to be alive
>>
Exposed:
All selective schools implicitly (sometimes explicitly) encourage the best students to share their essays for the shittier students to route learn for final exams. grades set up public drop boxes with notes and essays and shit.

Source: selective schools graduate
>>
>>8610367
Pfft, we have to share it of our own volition and are discouraged.
>>
Anon, its tiem 2 sleep 4 tomorrow :)
>>
>>8610247
This is what happens when someone from /fit/ tries to scab an essay from /lit/
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.