[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Albert Camus: The Stranger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
What does /lit/ think?
>>
>>8608568
What do you think?
>>
I DON'T KNOW WHAT DO YOU WE THINK GUYS
>>
Meursault is my fav character for sure because my fav thing in books is mundane events, and his book is full to the brim of it. Every chapter is like one of those novelty pet rocks, you open the book & POP you get a face fulla boredom and you fall back asleep. The mad mind, the crack genius, to do it! and then you think hmmm whats he gonna do next, this great mind, and you pick the book back up and BLAM you get a shot to the face and Hahahahahah you've been shot again by old Meursault, that card. "Woops, I was looking at the sun!" he says, half-conscious. Watch him as he takes his mom's corpse and displays her for you- left, right, center- "you think she died today? Or yesterday???" Pulls out a calendar. "Ah!" Hand to naughty mouth. And you're on your ass again getting sleepy as his head snaps on the guillotine and rolls off right.
>>
I'm having trouble getting past the first few pages.
>>
Very strange
>>
>>8608618
holy fucking kek
>>
>>8608626
>>8608643
>this is the level we're at now
god fucking damn
>>
File: 1475592706712.png (99KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1475592706712.png
99KB, 1024x768px
>>8608618
10/10
>>
>>8608568
>>8608618

Damn. I liked it.
>>
>>8608568
did you take a photo of the cover of your copy? why not just google
>>
MC is a sociopath that cannot show empathy toward other human beings. There aren't many redeemable qualities about him.
>>
File: suns_out_guns_out.jpg (43KB, 515x518px) Image search: [Google]
suns_out_guns_out.jpg
43KB, 515x518px
>>
>>8609165
>I don't know how to understand a simple book that's 100 pages long
>>
>>8608568
To be honest, I was annoyed.
I just wanted to slap the dude.
>>
>>8608568
Damn. Absurd.
>>
>>8609243
i genuinely keked
>>
Are you people complaining that OP wants to have a discussion about a book he recently read? What the fuck.
>>
>>8608568
I once heard it described by a fellow tryhard bearded undergrad as the "existentialist manifesto". That was enough for me to know that it belongs in the trash and should never be read.
>>
>>8608568
It's okay
>>
>>8608568
The Plague was way better. Tarrou was an excellent character and contrast to winy bitch Muhsalt.
>>
>>8609450
OP ADDED nothing SO HE DESERVES nothing.
>>
>>8608568
it doesnt matter what we think everything is meaningless dude lmao
>>
>>8609848
This lmao
I don't care, fuck the sun mang
>>
>>8609546
I hated the plague so much I can't even remember who tarrou was
>>
>>8609487
>Camus
>Existentialist

That guy needs to be beaten to death
>>
>>8608618
kek
>>
>live comfy life
>don't give a fuck
>fuck qt because you like how she looks but don't really care
>drink with pimps
>shoot arabs

10/10
>>
>>8610952
but he's entirely right
>>
>>8610952
"Guys, my absurdism is totally different from gayass existentialism" - Camus, probably
>>
>>8610952
absurdism is existentialism for dummies.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.