[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Critique my romance/drama story idea?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: stripper.jpg (113KB, 780x450px) Image search: [Google]
stripper.jpg
113KB, 780x450px
I want you to be brutally honest if this sounds interesting or not? Yes there is some self-insertion but not too much I promise. =)

>average kind of socially awkward kid goes to college
>realizes no way he can pay absurd amount to graduate
>meets a reserved on the outside but brazen in the inside girl with same problem
>they become really good friends but relationship doesn’t grow into something more
>together they hatch a plan to make money
>she becomes a stripper and he becomes a pimp
>neither of them have any experience with this world but are desperate for money and give it a shot
>he deals with being intimidated by other pimps and learning how to hold his own
>she deals with daddy issues and increasing her sense of self worth
>both of them lead complete double lives
>initially they work together but the sex world drives them apart with feelings of jealousy, lust and greed.
>will they overcome these challenges and be able to admit love for one another?

I know it's very rough right now (especially the why they become sex workers part) so feel free to give me plot suggestions. Thanks!
>>
You sound like a virgin
>>
>cool guy with spiky hair gets motorcycle
>roughs up some nerds
>all the chicks dig him
>wants new sunglasses
>conflict arises
>sunglasses are purchased and conflict is resolved
>epilogue about pizza and video games

Is this good or is it great?
>>
there's specific threads for this buddy
>>
no it doesn't sound interesting in the slightest. i always try to give positive/constructive criticism but this sounds like unbearable shit. the most youll get out of writing this is really bad embarrassment in 5 years time which might be a good learning experience for someone like you. shame is a good teacher.
>>
>>8606346
OP here. Thanks for being honest, I have to ask though, what specifically did you not like? Do you like romantic dramas?
>>
men will always love to try to please women and women always love to be pleased.
romance is not original.
>>
>>8606313
Kinda butch, tits a bit too small for my tastes,the ass could be fuller, manly face and thick shoulders. On a second thought, it might be a guy.
>>
Switch the role and it would be golden.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.