[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Great Whore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Catolicismo Romanos.png (676KB, 631x435px) Image search: [Google]
Catolicismo Romanos.png
676KB, 631x435px
Your sown fear
Leads to detour.
See it in your hands,
War and its rumor.
The setback came,
Near is the day.
Lovelessness,
Can already be breathen

Reason,
Awaits for your fall
Your hiddenness
Comes to condemn you.
I discovered the farce,
Your deception,
I know very well
There is much more.

Man could love,
When you do not exist.
Will free the mind.
The outer will die with the injustice,
That came out of your womb.
>>
File: ecclesiastical strawberry.jpg (24KB, 267x395px) Image search: [Google]
ecclesiastical strawberry.jpg
24KB, 267x395px
That was lame.
>>
>>8602845

t. Polish scum
>>
>>8602859
Shut up.
>>
Non-english speakers' black metal lyrics, I hope?
>>
File: b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg (20KB, 330x248px) Image search: [Google]
b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg
20KB, 330x248px
>>8602826
This is boring and written like shit

Unless you are literally within Vatican City, holding the opinion that the catholic church is some great evil machine that is bent on hurting others is so pedestrian that it's borderline passe.

Also, I would guarantee that your knowledge of Judeo-Christian esoteric concepts is close to absolutely nonexistent, so to try and deduce the motive of any deeply theological order or religion without that understanding is useless and misguided. This is obvious enough in the fact that you target the decisions of the Catholic church as an authority as opposed to countering any ideological perspectives.

And lastly, because I'm probably already spending more time thinking about this cliche word-vomit than I should be, your writing style is as bad as a generic instagram poem and it feels as if you wrote this while imagining some shitty knockoff riff of Iron Maiden's Virus. Maybe if you record yourself reading this trash and send it to Efrim Menuck he can use the audio clip in the next Godspeed You! Black Emperor album.

TL;DR - You're a taco who writes like trash and is going against "the man" as if the Roman Catholic Church ceasing to exist would suddenly mean you'd be free to kiss that boy at school without him wanting to beam you in the face.

How about you put a little backbone into your writing? I'm sure there's a shitton of leftover Christposters who could show you why certain dogma is in place. How about reading up on the concept of "creation/birth as an expression of divine love"? Or is reading something that's outside of your comfort zone too scary a thought?

2/10, at least I didn't puke.
>>
>>8602897

True , I'm a spic.

Hispanics are going to grow here as well. they'll be 30% of the country by 2040, and will probably outnumber you a few decades after that.

Rootless whites will either have to assimilate them, or watch large swathes of the country turn into latin american societies. So fuck you.
>>
>>8602908
callate we
>>
>>8602909

We won't side with the Niggers and neither will we with withey :)
>>
>>8602911
por eso, callate wey.
no tienen porque saberlo desde antes.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.