[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lit/ the musical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (7KB, 170x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
7KB, 170x200px
Swimming Spooks (to be sung in the tune of Kendrick Lamars swimming pools)

(parody of Kendrick Lamar's Swimming Pools)

Justice (spooks)

Morals (spooks)

Fascists (spooks)

Liberals (spooks)

Land rights (spooks)

Your rights (spooks)

State (spooks)

Church(spooks)

Now I done grew up round Deusthcland, and saw the rise of fascists,

some with the communists, whining 'bout the bourgeoisie and oppressed classes,

Roll a blunt, laugh, drink some milk, and adjust my glasses, Make my own way through the dogma, out of the reactionary masses,

I acted for my ownself, my self, put my ego on the top shelf,
coming at the anarco caps, and libtards at full pelt,

people say the world is changing, but it's history on repeat,
let the fanatics go full retard, while I smile and take a seat,

===CHORUS==

Baby, why you acting ""good"" for someone else,
why not act on your own interest, and yourself

First you go for what you want, because it's yours, now go and take it, go for what you want, because it's yours, now take it,

The state and church of god, act in their own interest you see, so why's it bad the same can't be for me?
So I'll go for what I what I want, because it's mine, I'll go and take it, go for what I want because it's mine, I'll take it,

Justice (spooks) Morals (spooks) Fascists (spooks) Liberals (spooks) Land rights (spooks) Your rights (spooks) State (spooks) Church (spooks)
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 960x953px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 960x953px
>>8599567
Okay, now open your mind up, and listen here Nietzche,
I'm in your conscious and if you do not hear me you'll be an untermensch Nietzche,

I know that you're lonely, and sad, and searching for meaning, and feeling here, Nietzche.

I know that my influence will carry on and live through your power, now go for it Nietzche,

I think that they're feeling the vibe, I see the lust in their eyes, I see the feeling of power as soon as the spooks come into place and visualise, that's how you fraternatise,

this is egoist advice, and apparently, these people are influenced by the masses, and classes, and looking like asses, and soon they'll mean nothing to me,

==CHORUS==

Baby, why you acting"" good"" for someone else, why not act for your own interest, and yourself

First you go for what you want, because it's yours, now take it, go for what you want, because it's yours, now take it,

The state and church of god, act in their own interest you see, so why's it bad the same can't be for me, So I'll go for what I want, because it's mine, I'll go and take it, go for what I want because it's mine, I'll take it.

Justice (spooks)
Morals (spooks)
Fascists (spooks)
Liberals (spooks)
Land rights (spooks)
Your rights (spooks)
State (spooks)
Church(spooks)
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 960x540px
>>8599572

Morality, your right? spooks,

One vision, one way of thought? spooks,

Greater good, I have to do it? Spooks

For the church? For the state? Spooks (x2)

Baby, why you acting"" good"" for someone else, why not act for your own interest, and yourself

First you go for what you want, because it's yours, now take it, go for what you want, because it's yours, now take it,

The state and church of god, act in their own interest you see, so why's it bad the same can't be for me,

So I'll go for what I want, because it's mine, I'll take it, go for what I want because it's mine, I'll take it.

Justice (spooks) Morals (spooks) Fascists (spooks) Liberals (spooks) Land rights (spooks) Your rights (spooks) State (spooks) Church (spooks)
>>
Is this what lit has become?
>>
good shit My property.
>>
>>8599567
when was the last time we talked about the content of a book
>>
File: Ayn-Rand-.png (346KB, 451x451px) Image search: [Google]
Ayn-Rand-.png
346KB, 451x451px
People misunderstand spooks.
Spooks are concept ideas that you cling to that can limit your ego from doing actions. Simply calling something a spook does not invalidate it.
>>
/lit/ is officially worse than /mu/
>>
>>8599567
5 star post nigga
>>
Is spook just a more esoteric way to say social construct?
>>
>>8601357
no you fucking idiot

god this board is horrible
>>
File: stirner.png (8KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
stirner.png
8KB, 218x231px
>>8599567
>>8599572
>>8599573
Well spooked.
>>
>>8601387
What is a spook?
>>
A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M
A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M
>>
these memes perpetuate my self-enjoyment
>>
>>8601612
a spook is a nigger you dense tolerant pleb
>>
>>8600590
However posting with a picture of that old hag invalidates your post.
>>
>mu crossposters
not even once
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-33cuur-hTc
>>
>>8599567
>Some communists whining 'bout the bourgeoisie and oppressed classes.

You do realise that this isn't something that Max disagreed with, right?

He was besties with Engels and comrades with Marx.

He was one of the young Hegelians and part of die freien.
>>
>>8602830
>comrades with Marx.
wut
>>
Not edgy enough. Do one for Spikes by Death Grips
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.