[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He walks around like the patron saint of literature. Anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

He walks around like the patron saint of literature. Anything important that comes out, he has to be one of the people to remark upon it. Like any of us give a damn that he approves of the latest literary craze. He is so insecure about the world passing him by, or of being irrelevant, or that his tired middle brow boomer writing will die the same way that generation will. No one will bother picking them up within 100 years.
>>
>>8597901
>being emotionally invested in Stephen King

kys
>>
>>8597901
Whoooooooo
cares
>>
Nobody thinks or has ever thought that Stephen King wrote "literature," including him. Stop doing drugs.
>>
>>8597901
Yet you made this thread. Tell us how you really feel.
>>
Nah. Stephen King is okay. If you want someone to slam it should be JK Rowling.
>>
>>8600482
I am actually interested in what JK Rowling says because she inspired an entire generation. She is important. The literary world needs more women writers who can appeal to all audiences, not just a small demographic of SJWs and feminists.
>>
File: 1462626765641.jpg (26KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1462626765641.jpg
26KB, 321x322px
>>8597901
>reading about his personal life
>mfw read about his daughter
>>
>>8597901
Why does Stephen King look like a reptilian?
>>
>>8597901
>Like any of us give a damn that you don't give a damn
>>
>>8597901
Did you crop that picture, anon?

Fucking Christ, who thought that was a good picture? It highlights everything wrong with his face whilst taking out his hair which usually valances him out.
>>
>>8600505
Because of JK Rowling YA shite became popular and kids read less classics

Fuck JK Rowling
>>
>>8600665
That just means none of the classic authors could get on JK Rowling's level.
>>
>>8600743
Rowling's level is on her knees sucking cock for money.
>>
>>8597901
great quote tho
>>
>>8600818
I've always wanted to try sucking a nice white cock
>>
>>860063>>8600636
isn't it obvious?
>>
File: 1468549972698.jpg (195KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1468549972698.jpg
195KB, 850x1202px
>>8600505
>she inspired an entire generation.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.