[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Choose your own adventure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Kingly.jpg (227KB, 331x400px) Image search: [Google]
Kingly.jpg
227KB, 331x400px
I have decided to try something with you guys after it failed with /b/

I will produce a single sentence starting off a incomplete story, and each poster must consecutively add 1-2 sentence(s) to the thread. The Final Product will be rated by /b/ for its quality.

Lets begin:

Once in a distant land, was a lad by the name of Anon. E. Muss.
>>
Everywhere he went, he was followed by an entropic cloud of particulate AIDS that permeated all solid matter, giving everyone within one mile of him full-blown terminal AIDS in its final stages.
>>
One day, walking along a bog, Anon. E. Muss found a peculiar frog. The frog's name was Pepe, and promised a gift: If anon kissed him, by memes would anon be blessed.
>>
He took a car and drove, heading in no particular direction, ending the human race as he went.
>>
He kept the frog, but didn't kiss it. The frog begged to be let go, so he could spread his gift to others, but Anon refused, trapped him in the glove compartment, and constantly released hot Wisconsin cheese farts into the vehicle.
>>
>>>/qst/
>>
Strangely the frog did not die. Over a few last few days he did everything imaginable to man, himself that is, and it, by some force, lived.
>>
The next day he rolled over to find he had slept with a prostitute. He yawned and pulled open the blanket to have a look at her and saw she had a dick.
>>
He felt safe since he knew that he had given this poor soul a present one could never forget, it made him especially glib when he used "protection".
>>
As he sat next to the feminine penis'd woman, he pondered the true absurdity of western culture: it's consumerist and capitalist ways. Then he thought the words: "George Costanza - George of the Costanza... George.... COSTANZA... Costanza wouldn't stand for this!"
>>
He remembered that he didn't ask for his gift of flatulence. He ran to his car after paying the woman and assuring his return held the frog named Pepe to her, gently rubbing her gentle shocked face with his amphibian pet.
>>
The lady boy thus had become a man, and Anon, taken aback, had this response: "Lady-boy you were, man you are now. Fag you shall be until ADL."
>>
Fag knew something happened, something uncommon, if it had a color it would be green as opposed to purple or gold. Kneeling and kissing his hand: "Let me follow you and spread your message", aside to himself "even though you have none", "to the ends of the earth."
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.