[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I SAID FUCKING LOOK AT HIM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (12KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 226x223px
>>
>>8592857

spooked
>>
Hey guys, just started Ego and Its Own.

Am i safe to say that he is basically saying we have bo allegiance to imaginary structures or ideas (spooks) and that an individual should act supremely by their desired volition?

Is he kind of an amoral Epicurus with less focus on pleasure?
>>
>>8593278

Yes, brother. It's a kind of justification for selfishness or enlightened self-interest, something like a politicised solipsism.
>>
>>8593291
>a politicised solipsism.
I like this phrase.
>>
>>8593291
Is he solipsistic? I've never read him saying other mind don't exist.
Is it an agnostic solipsims?

Couldnt we say that solipsism or non solipsism Are both ideological spooks and thus we must resign ourselves to the sensory experience of interacting with others as it is.
>>
>>8593118
You're spooked
>>
File: stirner.jpg (33KB, 697x540px) Image search: [Google]
stirner.jpg
33KB, 697x540px
>>
File: 1465580611053.png (92KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
1465580611053.png
92KB, 557x605px
>>
>>8594117
Anyone wanna answer this, im interested.
>>
I'm just starting Ego.
Anyone wanna help me the major points.
It's hard for me to really grasp what hes saying.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7KB, 275x183px
Yea, look at him
>>
File: 1474931949046.jpg (53KB, 382x467px) Image search: [Google]
1474931949046.jpg
53KB, 382x467px
>>
>>8592857
2spook4me
>>
>>8594117
>>8594161
Not exactly. To Stirner there's no mind/body dualism. The Unique One isn't predicated on being the only thing real but rather the only instance of itself, as differentiated from everything else. It's not really in opposition to the world.
>>
>>8594941
So it's a unique thing among unique things.
How does he reach egoism if everyone is unique?
Or is he an egoist that wants others to be egoistic?
>>
>>8594992
Because all concepts above us (God, Truth, Man) work for their own cause. In fact everyone is already egoistic, because even if you work for "God's cause", you're still making it "your cause" by working for it--it's got nothing to do with God but with decrying others; he just wants you to realize that.
>>
>>8595038
Kind of like long term greed, I'm nice to you cause it helps me and gives me pleasure?
>>
>>8593291
B-but if solipsism then I'm the one that made that post, that is reading this post, this is writing this post...
>>
>>8595107
I'm nice to you because as my property you're like a part of me, and seeing you happy makes me happy in a conscious, recursive kind of way; and this might be to the detriment of the wealth or health that is typically adscrived to me, but the one that gets the last word on what is or isn't me, is me.
>>
>>8594215
This is part 6 of Methods on Discourse
>>
>tfw proper spelling is a spoolgc
>>
>>8595434
It really is. A proper spelling would be one that would be designed so that it would be impossible to spell things otherwise, or at least counter-productive. If you need to correct the spelling, it has already failed.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.