[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone explain Heidegger for me? I have no clue what the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Sam Hydegger.jpg (33KB, 342x395px) Image search: [Google]
Sam Hydegger.jpg
33KB, 342x395px
Can anyone explain Heidegger for me? I have no clue what the fuck he is talking about, or rather, what people who dig him are talking about. But I kinda wanna understand him.
And no, I don't have the time to read his book(s) now. But please help an anon out to help him comprehend.
>>
>>8592374
>And no, I don't have the time to read his book(s) now
wew lad
>>
>>8592374
I read Introduction to Metaphysics.

Mostly he writes with his own vocabulary that he invents to describe the concepts that he understands. Central is Dasein which is being in German. He seems very interested in thje linguistic history of being -- the Greek word Logos means word, speech, idea, and gathering. This he interpreted as meaning that thinking is the gathering of information into meaningful chunks. He's very interested by the Presocratic metaphysicists, particularly Parmenides and Heraclitus, whose ideas he writes at length about and quite agrees with.
>>
>>8592848
I applaud your effort, but is this the best /lit/ can do? This guy is praised on here all the time.
>>
>>8593011
He is actually shitted on by analytics all the time
Fucking read his books you oaf, being and time is not that hard just take notes
>>
>>8592374
sophistery of the highest order. best to stay clear.
>>
You didn't start with the Greeks, did you?
>>
>>8593474
what makes you say that
>>
>>8593593
i was institutionalized after reading and rereading sein und zeit. lost it. never, ever again
>>
>>8593158
Way to show you know nothing
>>
>>8592374
Read the essay "What is Metaphysics?" OP. It helped me a lot.
>>
>>8593011
Heidegger's philosophy is too complex to summarize it in one post. Or rather - every such a summary wouldn't even touch the essence of his thought.
Good introduction you have on German Wikipedia. There is a lot of essays or even videos on YouTube describing his philosophy, but the latter are rather for newbies not those who want into philosophy for serious (I don't know whether you are).
Can't think of any better advice.
>>
>>8593916
>essays
Essays on internet of course
>whether you are
whether you want
Sorry, I'm kinda tired
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.