[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chabon or Franzen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1y.jpg (51KB, 500x314px) Image search: [Google]
1y.jpg
51KB, 500x314px
Chabon or Franzen?
>>
Give the choice between the two of you I take the crocodile whose name I can't spell
>>
Mmmmm... Almost done with Kavalier and Clay.

Both are merely good, but I'd say Franzen.

Enjoyed Freedom. K&C is good, but way too shallow for its length of over 600 pages.
>>
Is anyone else peculiarly annoyed by Jewy pseudo-Americans who act as if Jewy schizoid death-drive whinging is "American?"

Like, I don't mind if you're the son of a lawyer and a lawyer and you publish your 16th book about Jewy Jew Jewish lawyer Jew shit growing up Jew in Jewland, and how much Jewish ennui you have and how you can only see death and the subtle decay and grime behind everything, and then you do Jewish post-rococoberg pastiche art that's really a subversion of the (mostly Jewish) corporate hell of modern society, from the perspective of a Jew, Son of Jews. But don't pretend that's "America." They act like authentic Americans just elected to let Jews be their brain, while they keep functioning as the body. All American "thoughts" are now Jewthoughts, processed through the great Jew mind. Have you seen Woody Allen's five hundredth fucking movie about the shallowness of the consumerist suburbia his people foisted on their host society?

You ever think Jews are like an actual "geist-parasite?" America is their most successful Frankenstein.

Franzenstein is a WASP shabbos.
>>
>>8591325
i know what you mean
thats literally all of 2deep4u hollywood
>>
>>8591325
Holy shit you need to go outside more
>>
>>8591305
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyLxOTtQw1g
>>
>>8591325
Who is an unrecognized non Jew, authentic American who is being snubbed by the Jew publishing cartel?
>>
Give me these Jews over all American pomo lolsorandumbness dude consumerism lmao dude cause and effect lmao bullshitters any day of the fucking week.
>>
>>8591348
go back to filter feeding from the new yorker
>>
>>8591325
Dude, you're a loser.
>>
Michael Chabon's brother was my highschool dean of students
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.