[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An EU meetup?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: Näyttökuva (26).png (4MB, 1920x968px) Image search: [Google]
Näyttökuva (26).png
4MB, 1920x968px
Any /euro/s here who'd like to meet up in some comfy European café?

Think about it, if we were to also produce something, we could also get some cultural funding from the big EU
>>
>>8589355
Ghent or Brussels is nice and central for eurofags.
Equally far for Paris/Amsterdam/West-Germans Fags. Little bit of a trip for Brits, but manageable.

Im up for it
>>
>>8589355
>EU meetup?

oh sure guys from czech republic, portugal and finland can definitely meetup in a parisian cafe completely ex tempore, let's do this
>>
Come to Zurich then. I will show up for that.
>>
File: brit meetup.png (1MB, 2236x1356px) Image search: [Google]
brit meetup.png
1MB, 2236x1356px
>lit literary cafe meetup
>>
Come to Leuven
>>
>>8589363
Belgium is kind of really west, but Brussels is well connected so it should be easy to go from any country, cool with me

>>8589365
Yeh, this is kind an issue, especially monetarily

>>8589370
Switzerland would be a good place, agree with Zürich

>>8589383
kek, well they're no longer officially euro's

>>8589385
Are there many /lit/ belges here?
>>
>>8589355
lol i'm in romania guys
at least i hope you know where it is
>>
>>8589430
It's where the gypsies come from :^)
>>
>>8589363
>Implying I'd ever leave this precious stone set in the silver sea to ever go to a /lit/ meetup
>>
There's apparently a meetup in Stockholm this saturday. It was sort of mentioned offhand in the bookshelf thread but I'll probably check it out.
>>
>>8589430
Unde? :^ )
>>
what about vienna
i've always wanted to go there
>>
Europhile Brit who hates the EU. No one bring up the latter and we'll be fine.

I'd say somewhere in Austria or Switzerland. If all of Germany is as hideous as Berlin then it's off the cards. Always wanted to go to Austria/Switzerland though.
>>
>>8590281
Austria is cheaper for us Southern Euros
>>
>>8590281
Kek, the IMF just slashed your growth forecast for this year by 35% because of Brexit. Good job supporting your country's decline. Now you're going to have to play by the rest of Europe's rules without a say in them.

Five years before the UK is begging to be let back in to the EU.
>>
File: Bye Hans.jpg (78KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bye Hans.jpg
78KB, 1200x720px
>>8590338

That's funny, our economy hasn't stopped making big gains since the Brexit vote. The sky didn't fall after all, Hans.

Don't worry though, sooner or later we'll end up penniless like Norway/Iceland/Switzerland. Kek.
>>
>>8590338
When Deutsche Bank collapses and all of Southern Europe experiences one massive bank run, the Brits are going to look like geniuses.
>>
>>8589430
Unde este taran ta, vreau te fut
>>
>>8590350
Brexit hasn't happened yet...
>>
File: eu-map.jpg (115KB, 960x871px) Image search: [Google]
eu-map.jpg
115KB, 960x871px
What I think should be done with the EU is that it should be divided into three autonomous areas that technically speaking would still be under EU's control but in reality wouldn't have a say in their business
There would be Northern Europe: Baltics and Nordics
Eastern Europe: Led by the V4, the eastern european countries of EU (Greece, Bulgaria, Romania)
Western Europe: The western europe, simple as that
I don't know where to categorize Slovenia and Croatia, I'd put up a vote if they want to be in Visegrad Europe or Brussels Europe

Therefore France and Germany can take as many immigrants through Italy and Spain as they want, Hungary and Poland could build a wall to Greece/Turkey border and remove kebab and northern Europe would be the safe and comfy place it has always been
>>
>>8589397
>kek, well they're no longer officially euro's
Europe is not the fucking EU you dumb Frog poster.
>>8589430
Everyone knows where Romania is, anon. If, only because of the vampires.
>>8589463
>silver sea
That is the most poetic way of saying "fucking freezing grey skies and grey seas" I've ever seen.
>>8590281
We'll try not to trigger you.
>>
>>8590350
So are you just ignoring the official statistics or what? Your GDP growth has slowed significantly since the vote.

>>8590483
You do realize the EU is centralizing banking regulations and protections under the Banking Union, right? There isn't a significant risk of Deustche Bank

Going to laugh when idiots who've never taken an economics course shut down free trade a crash the global economy. My family is rich anyway, I'm fine no matter how badly anti-globalists fuck things up.
>>
>>8589355
Is Moscow Europe?
>>
>>8590595
Yes.
>>
>>8589397
>Are there many /lit/ belges here?
No, I don't think so
>>
Anyone here from Mediolanum?
>>
Amsterdam between 27th an 2nd.

C'mon step it up
>>
>>8590776
Amsterdam here too. let's do this
>>
>>8589355
We should meetup at a park or something, I could bring brownies. :^)
>>
>>8590799
Never been to a'dam before. Let's go
>>
>>8590799

Cool. I'm there on 'oliday then.
I'm going to see death grips :^)
>>
>>8590806
>>8590807

Oh no, I can't... Death Grips is coming to Brussels then..
>>
>>8590807

Well, they'll be in the Dam one of those days too. Just come one of the days after.
>>
>>8590807
oh that's great, i had no idea they were even coming here.

well if anyone would like to meet up, i know plenty of good bars and coffeeshops here
>>
>>8590819

Cool as.
I'll be in the city from the 27th to the 2nd anyway, so I'm up for any of those days.

So, that makes one. Is anybody else on for the Dam?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.