[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok since hiro is merging this board with who knows what sort

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: FlanneryOConnor.jpg (20KB, 400x478px) Image search: [Google]
FlanneryOConnor.jpg
20KB, 400x478px
ok since hiro is merging this board with who knows what sort of shitposters i want you guys to write my book for me in this thread. i want a bunch of fantasy stuff like flying boots and elves (not gay) and a race of cat people but not too cat-like (no furry shit) and maybe some sort of hobbit surrogate, like don't call them hobbits but make them hobbits. i think i also want the main character to have some sort of blue collar job so that losers can identify with him/her. he also has to kiss a girl but not too early make him work for it. there should be a really kick ass fight scene in it too.

thanks in advance.
>>
sorry, late addition: I also want a lot of skeletons in it. Both animated and, well, your typical standing-still skeleton.
>>
wow i thought you guys could write but i guess you're really not all very creative.
>>
It was a cold and windy day in Fantalonia. Rain assaulted the ground as Flaneulthur the Elf pulled on his flying boots. "I'm going to need my flying boots" thought Flaneulthur the Elf, "to meet my girlfriend Catara, the quarter-cat."

It was Flaneulthur the Elf's day off from his job as a mechanic at the magic tree-car garage and he hadn't seen his girlfriend in a while. His boss Chaim, of the half-men race liked to work him hard, as all of his kind did.

At this point Flaneulthur was flying quite quickly through the clouds with his flying boots but then he saw that a gang of dragon bikers was pulling up along-side him. (Like 21st century bikers but on dragons). And these weren't just any dragon-bikers, these were skeleton-dragon-bikers. Their dragons were made of skeletons.

"What do you faggots want?" inquired Flaneulthur, in a tough way. "To fuck you up" ejaculated a particularly large skeleton-dragon-biker, presumably their leader, and then he swang a chain at Flaneulthur which he ducked under just in time.

"MAGIC MISSILE" proclamated Flaneulthur, and in a burst of light several of the skeleton-dragon-bikers were knocked from their mounts and fell to the cold and unforgiving ground below, where their positions would surely be stolen by black people.

"motherfucker" articulated the stunned skeleton-dragon-biker leader as he swung his mount around to make another charge at Flaneulthur. His next chain-swing was very strong and would have killed Flaneulthur but Flaneulthur was strong and fast and pulled out his thousand-year-old magic katana 'Evilbane' and cut the skeleton-dragon-biker in half.

"Good," thought Flaneulfur, "now I can meet Catara."

And then he went to Catara's house when he met her they kissed.

The End.
>>
>>8589016
this is fucking nice and it's gonna make me a lot of money. thanks /lit/.
>>
>>8589016
This is what makes fantasy great. It's got all of the elements. All of the elements are there.

Doesn't outstay its welcome either. You're in, you're out, you got the pizza. Bam.

Dragons weren't even in the original request. This anon implicitly knew that dragons were IMPLIED in that request. Didn't have to be told. A consummate professional.

And Catara sounds like a total babe.
Anyways. Signing off.
>>
showed it to my agent. she says it's my best work.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.