[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

love letter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

if you could write one last letter to someone you had loved, still love, or any other form of unrequited love, what would it say? this thread is dedicated to grieving.
>>
FUCK YOU
YOU FUCKING CUNT
>>
Dear,

You know what? You're a fucked up bitch too, and I'd bet anything you're an alcoholic now. I'm not sorry, and I hope your undiscovered body is rotting in an abandoned gas station somewhere,

Later saggy tits
>>
Bye, penis.
>>
> tfw still happily seeing qt3.14 gf 17 months later

You'll find true love some day anons, hang in there.
>>
>inb4 189 /r9k/ replies

oh, wait
>>8587611
>>8587623
>>
>>8587636
I've been with my gf for 8 years :3
>>
Dear love,

This will be my last letter. I could express my love for you in a bouquet of words but their meanings would not do justice my feelings for you. My love for you is incomprehensible.
Au Revoir - may we meet again.

I could easily do better but I'm not willing to put in the effort right now
>>
File: image.jpg (164KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164KB, 1080x1350px
>>8587636
I don't want love though, I want to fuck around a lot.
>>
>>8587641
Gratz brah
>>8587659
Then get a tinder and don't be ugly?
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 1080x1080px
>>8587746
Girls too picky. I'm at least above average and get like 1 match a day.

Then again, I am picky myself.
>>
File: 1461113949388.png (26KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
1461113949388.png
26KB, 1152x648px
I am truly sorry for cupping your ass.
My strength would have sent you tumbling while we were wrestling for the mouse. I didn't exactly see where your center of gravity was while looking at you in my bathrobe. I wanted to brace you but I instead groped your bottom.
I was sincerely hoping I put my hands farther up your body.

You looked so vulnerable and terrified detailing your emotions and "inexperience" in sexual situations. I should have immediately apologized for feeling you up.

Lo siento
>>
File: 1465604120612.jpg (188KB, 1280x1082px) Image search: [Google]
1465604120612.jpg
188KB, 1280x1082px
>>8587827
>>
>>8587769
Maybe your profile needs to be tweaked
>>
File: cringe_page_03.jpg (38KB, 1400x1400px)
cringe_page_03.jpg
38KB, 1400x1400px
Dear A,

I hope you've gotten bored of breaking hearts by now, unlikely as that is.

I recall a time when you said you deserved the worst, and I assured you that you were wrong. I've thought for all these years whether or not you were, infact, correct about that. Something I had no chance of knowing the honesty of in my junior year of high school, or the many dark years with and without you that followed. As it still weighs on my mind, I know that the answer is still yours to choose.

May I never know the answer,
Anon
>>
>>8587636
>vomiting_anime_girl.jpg
>>
>>8587864
Eh, maybe. Or maybe I am just delusional about my looks.
>>
>>8587878
ok have fun
>>
I told myself I wouldn't drink as much as you do; yet here I am.
>>
>unrequited love
>grieving
I thought this was a serious board, not College Freshman General
>>
All of you are fucking gay. Read some knightly love poems and stop being faggots.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.