[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

12th grade english essay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (7KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 201x251px
it sounds pompous to fill a character limit.
how bad is it?(also has not been spell checked yet so fuck off)

i had my brother pegged for a complacent junkie reduced to vegitivity in withdraw.
after his response erupted through canals and tridents of china nerve-endings i was left fumbleing for affirmation of what he'd done, without an answer.
my brother squatted on the wrinkled charcoal hide of the loveseat, me across from him reclining on on the rocking chair legs lazily dangling.
the cards were set and he was stressed i could see it he was in no shape to contest. I tossed sickly gnomes at him so fast skin and flesh soared without eachother. befor it could even touch the table it was cut down with his dagger. i diddnt think anyhing of it throwing another out along with a burning imp without caring what happened to them i had more.my brother broke his dagger on the blazing wretch and it didnt seem to do anything too, until a flurry of steel came down and grinded both of them in halves of thinly strung together chunks of rotting and cooked flesh. that was just about when i realized what was happening.i wasnt overwelming my brother,i was giving victims to his traps. and it didnt matter either the deck i built was slow and his was calculating and prepared.

after the early game my stream of cannon fodder had come to a drizzling halt. and with nothing left to slow him my brother charged.with the very same look of determination he'd had the whole time he lunged with a dagger scratching me and what was a fraction of my life.iwas very confused but i figured he was stuck so i threw my last hope on the board a hulking oaf drenched in seawater and wearing necklaces of seaweed.i thought i saw for once my brothers look of stressful determination fade but i couldnt ever be sure it was just for a second and right after after the final trap had been set.My giant immeadiatly shoved back into my hand,two wild slashes savaged my will, both sharpened by preperation, a duo of tiny shivs followed and lastly a behemoth just a normal guy in reality but charged by my stupidity.it was over with nothing to defend me next turn the assassins attack would be fatal.i surrendered looking up at my brother waiting for the determination to give way to gloating of victory.

after my brother had helped me build a new deck and showed me how to make one myself we traded wins and losses with eachother frequently. but when i did win i never thought i was better. i just remembered his look of humble indifference and knew in victory and defeat we were both equallly liimitless veins of potential.
>>
where's the essay?
>>
>>8587183
Very poor- it reeks of "high school essay".
>>
>>8587187
under spell checked so fuck off
>>
>>8587190
as in?

i need notes please
>>
>>8587191
I thought that was just him rambling about some nonsense.

Uh....try starting with an interesting topic for starters. Don't write something that constantly makes you out to be a hero, or brilliant person, or whatever and uh....don't be a whiny little dick.
>>
>>8587183
It's not goodman
>>
lol what the fuck is this
>>
Fucking kek I'm sure it'll earn a passing grade in your board game club
>>
>>8587193
It doesn't flow, nothing in it is provocative or evocative, adjective and """"high level"""" word are just thrown in haphazardly to, I assume, earn you a better grade. It's just exactly how many of my peers wrote in AP/IB classes that might earn a good grade, but would never be good writing.
>>
>>8587183
How the fuck is that an essay? Is it creative writing? Was there a topic? A prompt? Stop using so many adverbs. Don't use a foreign/uncommon word just because you can. It doesn't make you look smart -- it actually does the opposite.
>>
>>8587183
it's cute :)
>>
>>8587183
>(also has not been spell checked yet so fuck off)

Yeah, because why would you bother to spend the 2 minutes to spell check a 450 word "essay" and put it in a finished form before you asked people to review it.

Also I note that you asked /lit/ to look at it, rather than friends of your who are in the class with you. This is most likely because you have no friends, as is evidenced by your self obsessed, hero complexed, rambling excuse for an essay.

I would seriously give you an F for this, and probably take you aside and ask what the hell is going on with you, if I was your teacher. This is the sort of shit that you'll be tempted to shove your head in a wood chipper 10 years from now when you think about it. Do NOT turn this in! You WILL regret it!

Apply yourself.
>>
>>8587214
top quality kek
>>
>>8587313
I am his teacher, and I will be taking him aside to ask what the hell is going on with him.
>>
>>8587193
you're just tossing up word salads bro. Try to sound a little more genuine.
>>
>>8587385
Go easy on the kid, man. He's obviously being molested by a gym teacher or something.
>>
>>8587313
I am his teacher, and I will be taking him aside to ask what the hell is going on with him.
>>
File: 1454116975652.png (6KB, 401x367px) Image search: [Google]
1454116975652.png
6KB, 401x367px
>>8587214
>>
>vegitivity
D R O P P E D
>>
Ok...so you're writing about a card game between your gay nerdy self and your gay nerdy brother and you tried personify it...you basically did a really terrible job of trying to bring the events of the card game to life.
>>
>>8587183
Just copy Hemingway's writing style.

Also capitalize you fucking retard, the shift key exists.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.