[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 13

File: 1475369502004.jpg (313KB, 726x972px) Image search: [Google]
1475369502004.jpg
313KB, 726x972px
Write a piece describing the last time you spoke to a girl
>>
she looks like my ex
>>
Thursday:

Me: Hey, did you talk to rick?
Her: Yeah...he had some stories to tell.
Me: Yeah, he talk to me too, basically he didn't do anything wrong and everyone is coming down on him hard.
Her: Yeah, he had one of those bracelet things on now.
Me: Yeah....
Her: Well see you next week.
Me: Later
>>
>hi
>hi
>anything more?
>no
>here's the receipt
>thanks
>>
hi
2 dollars pls. thanks, have a nice day
you too
thank you
>>
a faded memory desu
>>
"Thanks for inserting your enormous penis inside of me."
"No worries."
>>
Just now on tinder. She said I was smooth and gave me her number. Gonna make it desu
>>
>>8587068
Her: So, when are you moving?
Me: When I find a place to stay and if I can find a car to move my stuff.
Her: Oh, cool. How long will you be gone?
Me: 5 months, maybe 6. It depends on how my exams turn out.
Her: Nice. Let me know!
Me: Sure thing, babe. Laterz.
(well, maybe not verbatim the last line)
>>
>>8587128
'Laterz'

Cease living
>>
On the subject of looney tunes being better than disney, she and I had talked
Duck Amuck, for fuck's sake I said. So right then and there, I stopped
>>
>>8587068

Kind of drunk, walk outside of the club, music's ringing in my ears.

Breath in the cold night air, smells like winter. Walk to the benches close by to relax a bit.

There's a cute girl over there, looks lonely, seems she's lost in thought.

Exhale slowly, go over reasons to not go over there, go over reasons to go to her, beer takes the best of me.

Excuse me, are you alone?
Yeah.
Can I sit?
Sure, my name's Sofi.
Anon, nice to meet you.
You look bored, do you like the club?

Was cool, tried to kiss her but turns out she had a bf to whom she was cheating. Still talked for a lot of personal stuff with her tho because I'm never going to see her again.
>>
He switched tabs on his pc, closing the chat interface and opening /lit/'s catalog, anon noticed a thread reading "Write a piece describing the last time you spoke to a girl". As he had just stopped talking with his girlfriend, he shared it with her and wrote some meta shit about closing the chat and seeing the same thread he was now posting.
>>
File: 1470806534319.jpg (48KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
1470806534319.jpg
48KB, 600x300px
I was working alone until you came in late and the professor told you to work with me. My breath caught short but yours did too. My jokes fell flat but you still laughed. We finished early and naturally, like a pair of birds, wandered to the coffeeshop together. You said that you'd be missing the next class, that you were going to London for a week. You said you wanted to teach elementary school. You made fun of me for being late all the time.
Suddenly something yawned inside of me and you pressed on me, tremendous, demanding. I said I had to get to my next class. I walked away and told myself that you weren't as pretty as you seemed from far away, anyways.
>>
File: am duck.jpg (21KB, 582x365px) Image search: [Google]
am duck.jpg
21KB, 582x365px
>>8587068

Walking quickly, smelling of cigarettes from my old friend Jim. The crowd is dense. She's on my mind. The thought of our time in class earlier preoccupies me. I see her in the corner of my eye. We're moving towards each other. The crowd lessens, suddenly. I make the slightest eye contact and we're forced to do the inane greeting ritual. The one that says little and means less.

Her eyes light up and-
Hey!

Hi!
I respond, feebly. Maybe not feebly. We continue on our own paths. The crowd coagulates around me. I hear her voice in my head, high pitched and almost shrill. Just light enough on my easily startled senses to make me want to turn around and ask her idiotic, completely mundane questions.

What do you think of popular fiction?
What will you be doing this weekend?
Why is it that though we're adults, we interact like high schoolers??

The building in front of me looms with the promise of an irritating lecture. She begins to fade from my present thoughts, and the mousey girl in class takes her place. We don't speak.
>>
File: 1475161181382.jpg (53KB, 612x574px) Image search: [Google]
1475161181382.jpg
53KB, 612x574px
>>8587259
>>8587335

is just like we live in age of decadence
>>
>>8587073
>My ex looks like annie clark
Fuck off
>>
>>8587363
really myelinates my sheaths
>>
today
she looks like a weasel, or so I was told
we have nothing in common except our degree
we meet at a screening of a Dachau documentary
we exchange a few sentences about the compulsory reading for the course
we still have nothing in common
a few hours later she sends me an invitation to a party at her place
I might go
>>
File: this_image_gets_me.png (297KB, 2000x1336px) Image search: [Google]
this_image_gets_me.png
297KB, 2000x1336px
You're a stupid ugly idiot that no one will ever love.
>>
I talked to my dental hygienist about my what my parents do for work. Then we talked about local restaurants. It was fine. I wanted her to say something nice about my teeth because I'm trying to floss regularly, but she didn't, and that was okay. Then I went back to my office and had lunch.
>>
>>8587389
>the bio rad machine in the corner

this is an accurate depiction of your average bio major's room, complete with dead frog
>>
File: 1475113779358.gif (556KB, 960x748px) Image search: [Google]
1475113779358.gif
556KB, 960x748px
She stands tall in her black doc martens Slavic face and black hair and canvas shoulder bag, usually across from myself in our class on film noir and every time I hear femme fatale I look up into her black eyes and red mouth. Femme fatale, palabras mágicas rolling in our mouths.
Today though she sits next to me and I smell her cigarettes and my addiction and lust work on each other in a frenzy until they are sublimated and I realize I never wanted her after all, I just wanted my heart to beat blood again, I wanted the perspective of the hilltop only so as to return to the valley.

But I might as well give my ego a rub so after class I ask her for a cigarette. She has a round button pinned to the collar of her coat and I read what it says and then I tell her that art is dead. Her response bothers me. Her brand of cigarettes is likewise disappointing. I can smell her breath and see hair on her arms in the sunlight. Just a human.
>>
>>8587068
my roommate
bravo
real housewives
e! news
dirty sink
>>
She said a hello to me and it was like getting hit in the face. She'd been talking to someone else that I hadn't known we both knew, and I came up to speak with him, and she said hello. I hadn’t recognized the back of her head. It wasn't particularly friendly, I don't think, but it lit up the world. I stumbled through some awkward, forced greeting, and she said she had heard about me. I was such and such and I studied this and that, right? I managed some answers which I hope were at least accurate. All very cordial.

I excused myself and walked over to a nearby bench. The two of them talked for a while and I stood there, waiting for the conversation to involve me again so I could stop staring at my phone while not actually seeing anything on the screen. For no reason, I was nervous. I felt twitchy. Eventually they did stop, and she walked away. I looked at her for a few seconds, bid a hasty goodbye to our apparent mutual friend, and went after her.

The silence after my stammered invitation was hilarious. It went on for a year before her “sure”. I have no idea why she said it. She smiled, too. I stared at her while she walked away. I think I said a “see you”. I don’t know why I did it. I will spend Friday pissing myself.
>>
me: "hey, i gotta go! you better go, when you feel the best"
she: "ok"
>>
>>8587068

Under the winking moon
I bared my iv'ry horn
For her twinkling monsoon
Nine months 'fore OP was born
>>
Why am I here? Why are you there? We tell ourselves there are reasons, but do we agree with them? The only reasons we have is to strengthensure ourselves, yet here and there, we suffer in our own separated prisons.
>>
>>8587920
>strengthensure
Good ol' phone typing.
>>
File: tmp_13637-tQ6uzqdl-1236349824.jpg (42KB, 601x640px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_13637-tQ6uzqdl-1236349824.jpg
42KB, 601x640px
I drove up in the old jetta. The exhaust is the only thing drowning out my thoughts of apprehension. She stands there next to the stroller, if our daughter wasn't in her arms she would look exactly as she did the day we first met. As I park, she turns to me. There's barely even a hint of the spark we used to share in her mahogany brown eyes. We exchange our hellos and how are yous. More obligation than relation at this point. My daughter squirms against her grip, happy to see me. At least someone is. She bends over and relinquishes our energetic pup to her own desires, gone in a instant she sprints toward me in the awkward gallop she's adopted in her ever quickening physical development. She has just learned to hug and I get more than my fair share of helping her practice. As I buckle my reluctant prisoner into her car seat I can see her small face normally so full of wonder instead has worry spread across it. She can sense the unease in transfer taking place, so young and yet so aware of her father's heartbreak and her mother's indifference. By the time I'm saddled up and throwing the car into reverse she's already on the phone, calling her newest friends for a night on the town. I want to shout out. "FUCK YOU!" Or conversely let out a whimpering, "please love me." Either would give me the same result, I'm sure of it. It's over and all I have to remember the last 4 years is the guilt on my mind and the hole in my heart. Goodbye Rachael.
>>
I walk into the coffee shop and place my home-made cup sleeve and two dollars on the register.
"Hey Annie."
"Hey anon! You slipped out without saying goodbye yesterday!"
"What? No, I totally did, you were just in the middle of talking to another customer! Oh, large today, please."
"Oh, my fault then. i wasn't paying attention."
Annie takes my sleeve, wraps it around a cup, and starts filling it with coffee from the airpot.
"Yeah, you suck, do better next time." I look over at the cookies in the display case. I take the two dollars back from the register and take a ten dollar bill from my wallet and place it where i took the two from. "I also want a snickerdoodle."
"Okay! Total is $4.27," Annie says out of habit, with my money already in her hand, and gives me my change. "We've actually been selling a lot more cookies lately." She hands me my coffee and cookie and turns the computer around which is the register and shows me the register screen. "They used to be back here, see? But now they're all the way at the front."
"Have you been making them differently? I've been buying one every time I go in here now, and the more I get them the more I crave them."
"Merna makes them. I'll tell you a secret," She said, lowering her voice, "She puts drugs in them."
"I'll take all of them!" I said without hesitation. "Can I buy them in powder form?"
"Well, you can chop them up into-"
"No, no, no, that won't work because I know they're adulterated. I want the uncut stuff."
"Merna can meet you behind the shop at 6."
I try to excuse myself to finish my drive home, but Annie says, "No! Don't leave yet, work gets fun when you get here!"
I responded, "But I've been kneeling in dirt all day! I want to change." But she coaxes me into staying, so I sit on the couch in the lobby and she sits across from me on the other couch. I put my coffee on the chess table between us.
"Didn't you have an interview here last week?" She said.
"Yeah, but I've decided I don't want a second job. I was expecting it to be a more laid back kind of job, but what I realized is that I just wanted a job where I don't have to work. So I don't want another job."
She laughed and started to say something, but a customer came in and she had to get behind the register again. I watched as the customer inquired about the cookies, and then I got up and told Annie I had to go, to prepare for the hurricane. She looked and me funny, and I escaped.
>>
>>8587849
I feel that bro. Well written, bravo
>>
>>8587091
Too close to home
>>
>>8587068
>hi, Annie. Strange Mercy 2 when?
>...
>>
Every time I have to interact with a woman, with any pressure at all in having to engage her in a romantic way (so not counting >>8587091 type of conversation), I almost have a heart attack and piss myself out of anxiety.
>>
File: 1460825177556.jpg (27KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1460825177556.jpg
27KB, 400x388px
>>8588062
That all happens in my head before I ever talk to a girl, so I never end up talking to any girls at all.
>>
>>8587995
Holy fuck it hurts more to read it than to live it.
>>
>>8587995
>>8588100
Enjoy burning in hell for separating what God has put together.
>>
>>8588113
We were never married friend, pile it on. And as much as I want to be mad at you. I only pity the self serving God inspired mental/emotional fetal position you somersault through life in. I guess I can at least appreciate that you're so devoted to the most successful fictional book ever written
>>
>>8587259
>>8587335
Literally John Green shit.
>>
Night, mom.
John, you are dead to me.
Mom, how is that relevant to our current conversation? I said "bye" and you said that I am "dead to you." Either revise this statement or take back what you said.
Go to bed, John.
Yes, ma'am.
>>
>>8588216
Real?
>>
"Thank god, we're free now."
"Yeah! I'm so relieved.'
"Right then, I'll see you at the exams."
"Yeah, see ya."
And with that most cringe-worthy of seminar's finished with, we departed ways.
>>
>>8587068

Me: Well, I guess I have to catch a train home
Her: Alright, well, thank you so much
Me: Thank you so much
Random guy #1: Thank you so much
Random guy #2: Thank you so much
Me: Thank you so much
>>
>Oh hey whats up
Hey sorry Ill call you back
>Who was that
Noone, whats going on
>Picked up some posters to hang for coming out week. Where you headed
Library got an exam tomorrow and the lounge is too loud
>I gotcha. Hey do you like my hair
Oh shit you went with blonde, looks nice
>Thanks well ill see you later
Alright see you
>>
Walking off the train already having this confused spiraling feeling, of nothing but pure ugliness burrowing inside. My head just keeps going back to wasted time, wasted money, wasted friends, being wasted, and wasted thoughts. "Just keep walking" I think to myself, just the short distance of the train ride to my home feels decades long. I don't fear being robbed, jumped, or anything like that. I just fear being seen or heard from. So, I typically just keep my head down, which is how I got into the situation. I ran smack into her, you know when you see a cartoon character run strait into a wall, to only come back looking two dimensional? That's how I must have looked. I begin to immediately apologize to her, she gives me a smile and a hand on my shoulder saying, "Its fine no worries. We've all done it!" I really don't know what to say, I'm scrambling for any words, but can only make out a simple "Thanks". She smiles again and I smiled back. Then, shes gone and I think, "Maybe looking down wasn't such a waste."
>>
"How did you realize you loved him?" I asked.

"Even when angry with him, I wasn't really angry. "

"You can't possibly never be angry with him, it's bound to happen."

"Sometimes I think you understand all about these stuff"

"I'm just taking the piss, fuck you," I laughed

"Fuck you," she smiled

It only confirmed that to really understand a girl, you need to fuck about. Only then you'd get sincere answers, but to lame questions unfortunately. Few seconds pass by as I ask her to check a passing girl's ass whose pants were white and highlighted every stretch.

"Sit next to her in class," she answered.

"No fuck you," I replied.

Then we had breakfast.
>>
Snurking her panties like I'm sniffing glue. She walks in but by then the panties are just in my hands and not on my face so she's not shocked and awed. She asks me to put them in the wash, she walks away, I put them in her hamper.
>>
I her Almighty Power
Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky
With hideous ruin and combustion down
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell
In adamantine chains and penal fire
Who durst defy the Omnipotent to arms.
... ...
...Round I throw my baleful eyes
That witnessed huge affliction and dismay
Mixed with obdurate pride and steadfast hate.
>>
>>8588196

Literally kys
>>
Ah fuck, I think to myself. I'm trying to actually get shit done, and here comes--

*Bing Bong*

"Hey, how you doin'?" I hide behind my toothy grin.

She glances at me and smiles. "Hi. Good. You?"

With a practiced shrug I reply, "Another day in paradise." She gives a soft laugh. Everyone always does. "Anything I can help you find?"

But her eyes are already looking down the aisle. "Nah, I'm alright."

She can't see my relief. The minutes have already stretched long enough. I want to go home already, and I'm done helping customers. As long as she doesn't break anything or try to steal, she can handle things herself.

I don't even bother leaving the counter. I just watch from a distance as she grabs a bottle and heads back my way. My charming smile isn't meant to woo her, just make her feel at ease. She's smiling back, so I suppose it worked. Setting the bottle down, she turns to the wrong card reader, like they all do.
I grab the scan gun, light up the barcode, and glance at her once I hear the beep. She's older than me. No need to card her. "Twenty-one O-nine, this one please," I add, pointing to the other card reader.
Embarrassed, she swipes. We neither speak not exchange glances. I quickly bag her booze with a flourish. She's approved. She grabs the bag and finally looks back at me. "Thanks. I don't need a receipt." Before it can even print, she's gone. My shoulders slump. I trash her receipt and glance at the clock. Is it time to go home yet?
>>
>>8587068
There was a woman fair, but alas my eyes did glare; for when I got her bare, I found a pair covered in hair.
>>
>gday
She didn't respond so I left. I'm not sure if she didn't hear or understand me(I have a habit of speaking quietly or slurring like a drunk due to social isolation) or was just ignoring me.
>>
>>8587876
Your talent is wasted here.

>>8587108
Subtle, I like it.

>>8587124
Not bad for an Australian.
>>
>>8587373
she do tho
>>
she had big eyes
she smiled at me
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (58KB, 501x350px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
58KB, 501x350px
>>8587373
>>8588840
http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1475736530428.webm
>>
>>8587068
This afternoon:
I was a student, she was the teachers second. We were looking at the projector, where we saw old paintings as the professor explained the meaning of a woman turning away from us meant that she's not for everyone... I thought to myself that she wasn't for me.
In the projector there's a picture of her, naked, her legs wide spread, a huge bush of splendid pubic hair placed at her tight looking pink pussy, a beautiul accident from the professor.
She screams, vividly ashamed.
I turn to her and say: nice class, nice puss, nice ass.
>>
>>8588708
You got a nice rhythm, however that final yet fucks with everything else.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.