[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My crush gave me this book. What am i in for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Voice of the Fire.jpg (28KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Voice of the Fire.jpg
28KB, 500x500px
My crush gave me this book.

What am i in for?
>>
>>8583920
Just let him fuck your ass, homo
>>
I'm sure it's fine.

Though his comics are what he's really known for.
Check out his run on Swamp Thing, or MiracleMan instead.
>>
>>8583923
it´s a girl btw

>>8583935
thanks.

i only read Watchmen
>>
>author's name and "a novel" are larger than the title
This is a sure-fire sign you're being sold something other than the novel itself. That is, they're selling you on the reputation of the author alone because the work can't stand on its own two feet.
>>
>>8583955
yeah, but it doesn´t mean it´s bad.

it just means the pubisher wants to adress a broad spectrum of readers. And comic book fans maybe wouldn´t expect a novel from alan moore.
>>
It's actually great. Just keep in mind that the first chapter is written from the perspective of a retarded caveman, and that it gets far more comprehensible afterwards.
>>
>>8584030
yeah, i got that.

it´s pretty accurate
>>
>>8584030
First chapter best chapter

Enjoy
>>
>>8584044
WE /FIRSTCHAPTER/

OP prepare for a will more big as I ;__;
>>
File: HOB SQUAD.png (44KB, 460x640px) Image search: [Google]
HOB SQUAD.png
44KB, 460x640px
H O B
O
B
>>
>>8584374
explain
>>
>>8583920
You're in for the whole hog, Porky
>>
>>8583944
If a guy is dense enough to give a girl a reddit-tier novel because it's his fuckin jam and not even try to meet you halfway with some Vonnegut or Murakami or something generally appreciated by females that both of you enjoy then your in for some whiny self-indulgence and emotional ineptitude.
I've never read it, but it's Moore. There's going to be moral ambiguity, some armchair philosophy about religion, someone's gonna get raped, a few people murdered, enough romance to counterbalance the dark shit, and all wrapped up in a clever enough narrative to get away with it because no one takes brit-wit too seriously
>>
>>8584423
>If a guy is dense enough to give a girl a reddit-tier novel
it´s the other way round. a girl, i have a crush on, gave it to me.
>>
>>8584429
oh.
she wants ur pp.
>>
>>8584431
do you think so?
>>
>>8584423
>I've never read it, but
/lit/ in a nutshell

>>8584442
Just read it you knob
>>
>>8584458
yeah, whatever you say.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.