[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There is a somewhat analogous situation with regard to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1200.jpg (343KB, 1200x1532px) Image search: [Google]
1200.jpg
343KB, 1200x1532px
>There is a somewhat analogous situation with regard to the heterosexual seduction procedure in our Politically Correct times: the two sets, the set of PC behaviour and the set of seduction, do not actually intersect anywhere; that is, there is no seduction which is not in a way an "incorrect" intrusion or harassment — at some point, one has to expose oneself and "make a pass." So does this mean that every seduction is incorrect harassment through and through? No, and that is the catch: when you make a pass, you expose yourself to the Other (the potential partner), and she decides retroactively, by her reaction, whether what you have just done was harassment or a successful act of seduction — and there is no way to tell in advance what her reaction will be. This is why assertive women often despise "weak" men — because they fear to expose themselves, to take the necessary risk. And perhaps this is even more true in our PC times: are not PC prohibitions rules which, in one way or another, are to be violated in the seduction process? Is not the seducer’s art to accomplish this violation properly — so that afterwards, by its acceptance, its harassing aspect will be retroactively cancelled?

holy... i want more
>>
>>8582977
He's not wrong

Weird thread. Wha do you want to discuss?
>inb4 'Stacy', 'Chad', 'normie' etc /ressentiment9k/ discourse
>>
>>8582987

>He's not wrong

Elaborate
>>
>>8582990
Read the quote, retard
>>
>>8582977

Isn't this age old wisdom?
>>
>>8582977
Which part is Marxist?
>>
>>8583002
No, risk and rejection are age old parts of seduction.
Losing your job or being accused of rape/harassment is a new twist on an old classic.
>>
>>8583028
>he's never read Marx's "Pick-Up Artists Manifesto"
Do yourself a favor and read it.
>>
>>8582977
what's higher than redpilled? ultraviolet pilled?
>>
>>8583053

Brown pilled.
>>
>>8583051

>A spectre is haunting /lit/ — the spectre of Chad
>>
>>8582977
http://wrongplanet.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=227875
Are you the one who posted it there too xD?
>>
>>8583044
>being accused of rape/harassment is a new twist on an old classic.
Interesting, rape accusation as a part of foreplay.

I believe Louis CK did a bit on this.
>>
>>8583053
Zizek wants a third pill.

Blue pill or red pill? Both and I'll take another still!
>>
>>8582995
>>8583044
Literally doesn't happen you fuckheads
>>
File: 1469369353132.gif (2MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1469369353132.gif
2MB, 600x338px
>>8582977
What book is this from pls.

Stating the obvious is a revolutionary act in modern society.
>>
>>8583044
In the olden days women would accuse the men -they- failed to seduce of rape.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.