[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Straight White Male Problems: The Novel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: 61UbQXxc-iL.jpg (119KB, 772x1230px) Image search: [Google]
61UbQXxc-iL.jpg
119KB, 772x1230px
>Straight White Male Problems: The Novel
>>
DUDE
>>
>>8582563
Funny how Straight White Male Problems are far more interesting and well-written than minority problems, huh?
>>
>>8582563
>straight white males
>"problems"

Nice meme
>>
Try harder
>>
>>8582568
>alt-righter being unable to handle banter
>>
>>8582568
That's because the culture which Stoner is a part of is not made completely out of self pity and finding scapegoats for ones own failures.
>>
>>8582563
Would rather read a book about a straight white male's problem than a trans racial otherkin asexual demiromantic self diagnosed autistic grey area post femme presenting napoleon dynomite quoting fuck face

The latter you know your in for whining and a headache and someone making up problems to bitch about
>>
>>8582577
What is the point of bitching about these people? Have you ever met a transracial otherkin or whatever? As far as I can tell they don't exist except in the minds of angry teenage guys.
>>
>>8582574
>SJW not getting the joke
>>
>>8582577
>Would rather read a book about a straight white male's problem than a trans racial otherkin asexual demiromantic self diagnosed autistic grey area post femme presenting napoleon dynomite quoting fuck face
You and I are very different people.
>>
>>8582592
I know they exist anon, I used to be one u till I woke the fuck up.

>first called myself trans
>moved onto pansexual bray-omni-agender and a romantic
>started saying I was Alexander the Great kinspirit with self diagnosed social anxiety
>best friend called himself trans solarkin and head cased with Supreme Court justices and Marat, self diagnosed autist
>his girlfriend was aromantic, demigender and bisexual
>we were part of a group that was one branch of an entire operation in North America for people who identify with his bullshit
>had to indoctrinate two new people every month or your loyalty was called into question

It's real, it's a cult, and tumblr is the first step desu
>>
>>8582599
And you had to announce this... Why? Do I come across as someone who cares??
>>
>>8582577
>>8582599
>>8582611
CHECKED
>>
>>8582568
For whom?
>>
redpill me on using 4chan's literature board as your livejournal
>>
>>8582616
Everyone, fuck off /lgbt/ go back to pol
>>
>>8582563
Is this book anything like Notes from the Underground? Because I AM the underground man.
>>
>>8582628
>all these niggers disrespecting my favourite loatian chinese gay man watching group
>>
>>8582616
Polls. Most of them. All of them?
>>
>>8582606
guess we can trust your totally sound judgment on this then.
>>
>>8582629
>>8582708
Are you implying that nonwhites, gays and women can comprehend or understand white literature?

Get back to /r/books, kids
>>
>>8582575
Except Stoner is filled with self-pity over Masters and his inability to communicate. That's the irony of the whole novel. And as for Scapegoats, Lomax and Mrs. Stoner serve perfectly adequately.
>>
>>8582724
If you don't believe me, his tumble is still up. But he's more lowkey now, remade several times after sjws turned on him. We don't talk anymore

http://john-marshall.tumblr.com

I think his twitter was the same name or something
>>
>>8582563
I'm a straight brown out-of-school Filipino and I love this book. Literature, if not transcending cultural specification, should serve as a window of how other lives should are lived. Even if you reduce this book into a lousy meme bait, it still is damn good.
>>
>>8582831
>how other lives should are lived
>>
>>8582575

Ironic in that that's exactly what it is.
>>
>>8582563
>Bait: The Post
>>
>>8582749
> And as for Scapegoats, Lomax and Mrs. Stoner serve perfectly adequately.
Sounds like you missed the whole point of the novel. If you think about it you come to understand these people and develop as much sympathy for them as your do for Stoner. It's just hidden behind a screen to which Williams cleverly allows us to see through if we pay attention to what he does.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.