[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't he just finish his fucking books?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: George-619-386.jpg (30KB, 619x386px) Image search: [Google]
George-619-386.jpg
30KB, 619x386px
Why doesn't he just finish his fucking books?
>>
>>8581097
more like """"""""""""books""""""""""" Tbh
>>
File: 1438777677807.jpg (25KB, 288x500px) Image search: [Google]
1438777677807.jpg
25KB, 288x500px
Just look at his face: he's edging.
>>
He and his buddies spent too much time rigging the Hugos to finish.
>>
>>8581097
Honestly, I don't think he knows how to end the monstrosity he created.
>>
he can't
>>
Gotta milk them.
>>
>>8581309
Let's make bets on the # of retard fanboy suicides will occur when he dies before finishing it.

I estimate a few thousand.
>>
>>8581317
a lot sci fi/fantasy series died before the author could or would finish them
the greed is just too overwhelming for or against
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmKhGqWcJGY

never forget
>>
>>8581317

Fuck /pol/ and all dickless wannagetcucked mastergators, and also fuck anything neckbeard Martin has to do with that isn't Wild Cards
>>
>>8581330
This man truly is a meme.
>>
>>8581330
>>8581339
>reducing the merit five tomes and millions of words to a single ill-begotten paragraph
>>
>>8581378
the millions of words are all contained in that paragraph. when you think about it.
>>
>>8581378
>five tomes
>merit
>>
>>8581317
You rang?
>>
There's a guy in my literature classes that will compare every book we read to Game of Thrones in some way or another.

We were reading some shit protest novel called The Kite Runner and he said that it was somehow like the struggle between the Starks and the Lannisters and everyone looked at him like he'd just done a shit in the middle of the room.

What is it with these books that breeds fedoras?
>>
>>8581097
He's worth about 65 million dollars. If I was his age and had that much money from something I didn't really care about anymore, I'd blow it off too.
>>
>>8581097
Why don't you?
>>
>>8581732
It's not just GoT fans who do that; it's every person who tries to make connections but has no solid literary background. They try to connect one novel to another novel which is really only related in that both are derived from some millenia old theme.

Some dude tried the same shit with "siddhartha" in my russian lit club a few months ago. "This is just like siddhartha..." and everyone responded like your class did to Lannister Man.
>>
>>8581378
This is exactly what's wrong with the pleb mindset. It's a complete inability to judge quantity vs quality. Doesn't matter if your writing is garbage, just as long as there's a lot of it.
>>
>>8581781
It annoys the fuck out of me. It's often pseuds that read one 'challenging' book and then obsess over it so heavily that they'll find any way possible to bring it into the conversation just to prove how smart and epicly well-read they are. Even worse when that book is Game of Thrones.
>>
>>8581732
The Kite Runner is good though
>>
>>8582314
I liked the Kite Runner. Could have used more kites
>>
>>8582314
It's boring and I don't care about Afghanistan
>>
maybe the old ass computer he used to write does not work anymore ?
>>
>>8581097
He needs to stop in order to masturbate everytime someone randomly dies or fucks someone, so it takes a while.
>>
Why doesn't he lose some fucking weight and take care of himself ?
>>
>>8585240
He's fundamentally a hedonist. That's why all his books are so gratuitous. How much of that rape, murder, incest, killing, etc. actually drives the plot forward? Think about it. George just put it in because it satisfies his carnal desires. He's basically an animal that can write.
>>
>>8585262
If you think got is bad, read meathouse man.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.