[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

welcome to /lit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1453042428076.jpg (200KB, 400x534px) Image search: [Google]
1453042428076.jpg
200KB, 400x534px
>/lit/ is for the discussion of literature
>/lit/ likes to read
>half the posts are from people asking if they should read a 300 pages book
>should
>>
>>8533787
This is what pisses me off about this board the most. Half the posts are people asking if "x is a good book". Read the book and find out yourself.
THEN come here to discuss why you thought "x was a good/bad book".
>>
/lit/ threads:
>[picture of book] Discuss.
>[picture of book] What did /lit/ think of this?
>[picture of book] Should I read this?
>What's your favorite desk to read on?
>What's your favorite bookshelf color?
>Hardcover or softcover?
>Do you read while sitting down or standing up?
>What's your favorite letter in the word "read?"
>If you were going to be holding a book while walking to the store to buy groceries, what color book would you wantnig to be holding?
>Should I use this book or this book to weigh down these tax receipts?
>Should I raed books?
>Kindle or Kobo?
>>
>>8533803
That just simply doesn't work.
Pepe shitposting kills those slow threads
>>
>>8533813
>What is the literary equivalent of [not a book]?
>Who's the [not an author] of literature?
>Is [not literature] /lit/?
>[pic of philosopher] did he solve philosophy?
>Where can I find patrician girls who are into literature?
>Your age, your country, what are you reading
>[pic of Ayn Rand] Why does /lit/ hate her?
>omg guys I'm scared of nihilism plz rec books that will save me
>[sexual/qt pic of female] some question? anons discussing pic and expressing their love to the girl.
>>
>>8533813
>>8534093
>talking about how /lit/ sucks
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.