[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the duality of man Is this some sort of meaningless phrase

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1473200791184.png (512KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1473200791184.png
512KB, 785x757px
>the duality of man
Is this some sort of meaningless phrase pseuds use to sound deep? I can't imagine it meaning anything non-retarded
>>
>>8533499
How can the animal that created the Symphony, also orchestrate the Holocaust?
:(
>>
>>8533499
The Bible teaches duality — man is composed of body and soul that exist together harmoniously. This is different from dualism — body and soul are opposed to one another. We must be careful to take care of our bodies by eating well, exercising, and such things, because how we care for ourselves reflects what we think about God’s image. Consider how you care for yourself and what you must do to be healthy and glorify God with your lifestyle.
>>
>>8533530
that's not what people mean when they say "the duality of man"
>>
>>8533516
so, man can be both le good and le bad? deep.
>>
>>8533532
Whered u hear it then
>>
>>8533532
I know, they are talking about the ID, EGO and Superego. But OP wanted something not retarded related to the duality of man, so I used the words and not their usual meaning.
>>
>>8533499
>>8533540
jesus christ this fucking board
>>
>>8533499

Aristotle was a pseud, got it.
>>
>>8533583
explain what duality means in this context then
>>
stop making things more complicated than it needs to be. "duality of man" means the separate arguments for an idea. ie. Democrats and Republicans
>>
>>8533615
Atheist and Theist
>>
>>8533615
Pacifist and Fists
>>
>>8533615
my diary and desu
>>
>>8533615
humans and niggers
>>
>>8533615
pussy and biopocci
>>
>>8533499
>I can't imagine

Who'd have thought a frogposter couldn't think philosophically
>>
File: image.jpg (205KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205KB, 1500x1125px
>>8533540
Man can be good, bad and hungry... Like really hungry
>>
>>8534296

OP is a total monad
>>
>>8533499
frogposters have turned this formerly great board into a garbage fire

remove /pol/

make /lit/ great again
>>
There is no good or bad. There is only what is.
>>
>>8533516
Adolf hitler wasn't a composer
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.