[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Camus fans here? I want to kick your asses.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1464384543599.png (272KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1464384543599.png
272KB, 785x757px
Any Camus fans here? I want to kick your asses.
>>
ya im right here babby

gotdamn this sun is hot
>>
>>8531891
they've all got better things to do on a Tuesday night, like rolling a big rock up a hill again.
>>
>>8531891
I just made a fresh pot of black coffee and I'm sitting down to roll my cigarettes for tomorrow.

Fight me
>>
Meursault is my fav character for sure because my fav thing in books is mundane events, and his book is full to the brim of it. Every chapter is like one of those novelty pet rocks, you open the book & POP you get a face fulla boredom and you fall back asleep. The mad mind, the crack genius, to do it! and then you think hmmm whats he gonna do next, this great mind, and you pick the book back up and BLAM you get a shot to the face and Hahahahahah you've been shot again by old Meursault, that card. "Woops, I was looking at the sun!" he says, half-conscious. Watch him as he takes his mom's corpse and displays her for you- left, right, center- "you think she died today? Or yesterday???" Pulls out a calendar. "Ah!" Hand to naughty mouth. And you're on your ass again getting sleepy as his head snaps on the guillotine and rolls off right.
>>
>>8531891
I'll fight you back because I feel like it.
>>
>>8531891

I hate Camus because he was a sports fan.
>>
File: 8772777.jpg (232KB, 720x533px) Image search: [Google]
8772777.jpg
232KB, 720x533px
>>8531891
s-stop bully
>>
File: oraora.gif (439KB, 359x371px) Image search: [Google]
oraora.gif
439KB, 359x371px
>>8531942
bad move, nerd.
>>
There's one thing and one thing only that the mods could do to immensely improve the board, instantly, overnight, and that's facilitate more threads about Albert Camus. Create them, nurture the ones that exist, guide the discussions, and make sure they stay on track. If we're here to discuss literature, ultimately, we are here to discuss Albert Camus. There is no way for a person to grasp the full implications of The Myth of Sisyphus and not realize this. We're talking about the smartest man who ever lived. You must realize this. It's not a joke anymore. We're seeing the world degenerate further and further into chaos, and we're standing by and watching it happen. You want to fix this board? You want to fix the world? You want to fix your life? You need only take one step: read The Myth of Sisyphus. There is no substitute for awareness of the absurd, and that's what Camus requires of you if you are to understand him. If you are to understand not just him, but the world. We're not talking about escapist literature, fan fiction, genre nonsense. We're talking about saving our lives. We're talking about meditating on life's total lack of Inherent meaning. We're talking about communing with the absurd. This is not an issue to be treated lightly.
>>
>>8531891
>>8531952
/pol/ is that way >>>>
keep ur nazi propoganda frogs off this board
>>
I did a paper on him once.

I thought he was pretty good
>>
>>8531985
We are taking him back from the nazis
>>
>>8531954
good post anon
>>
I'm here.

just got done FUCKING A VAGINA
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.