[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Couple days back i saw this screencap from reddit, about how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1473913031973.jpg (58KB, 463x325px) Image search: [Google]
1473913031973.jpg
58KB, 463x325px
Couple days back i saw this screencap from reddit, about how nothing good happens when you wake up from a bang, the responses to it had me cringing so hard. Anyone have the screenshot
>>
>>8530372
>frog poster claiming moral superiority

kek
>>
>>8530372
>2016
>being unable to recite the greatest literary opening ever from memory

''Waking up to a huge CRASH always means something big is happening. It's never CRASH - mom made pancakes or CRASH - we decided to adopt a golden retriever.''
>>
>>8530387
Really makes you think holy I want more
>>
FIVE

MINUTES

A

DAY
>>
>>8530387
wtf I hate reddit now
>>
>>8530372
https://www.reddit.com/r/writing/comments/50zgb0/post_your_opening_sentence/

It's good to force it. Forced memes mean dead memes, and we need no shitty memes.
>>
>>8530409
Ahhh there she is, wow its almost amazing how bad reddit is
>>
>>8530409
haha wow, this is great literature, hes got a point! crashes dont mean things like pancakes or retrievers! the mad man actually has a point!
>>
>>8530449
he said, and set down his laptop, and walked to the cupboards and pulled out the ramen and cried.
>>
File: reddit.png (138KB, 764x604px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
138KB, 764x604px
>>8530372
og screengrab. holy...i want more...
>>
>>8530460

leddit
>>
>>8530460
hahaha. its kinda sad though how far standards have fallen
>>
>>8530460
Why do people like this?
>>
>>8530548
Because it's vaguely witty, it's immediately grabbing (which people who go to writing workshops think is very very important), and it absolutely conforms to the chirpy YA prose style. Green could have written it. They see that as a complement.
>>8530546
You have no knowledge of history.

People used to go ape shit over Holmes. Or do you remember "it was a dark and stormy night"? That was the nineteenth century Scrambled Eggs copypasta. He was wildly popular. Do you remember Walter Scott? He hammered shitty political themes into his superficially historical works (medieval knights are not NORMALLY known for their great compassion towards the Jews, but it's the progressive cause, right?). What about De Vega? You know, the guy who was significantly more successful than Cervantes -- and who wrote fucking mystery plays.

Standards do not fall. You can't fall past bedrock.
>>
>>8530460
>I really appreciate feedback

What feedback?
Fuck, what a circlejerk
>>
>>8530460
>>8530460

>That's freakin' awesome, oh wow! That's legitimately hilarious, if that was the first sentence of a book I'd want to read more immediately. Sweet!

This comment makes my thoughts violent.
>>
>>8530460
I actually read the entire thread of that on reddit, thats not even the worst one. Its actually absurd just how dumb reddit is
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.