[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can someone justify continental philosophy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

and why it exists as a sub field in our beautiful field of philosophy?
>>
Continental philosophy is much more advanced than you and other people think. It is born as a reaction to the realization that Analytical philosophy is all vanity. Observable truth has no ability to tell you the reason why Man has to suffer, and why suicide isn't preferable for everyone. Continental philosophers know that these facts provide no reason, therefore they make their own facts. They believe that their made up facts hold more value than existing facts, and it is true since observable facts are essentially valueless.

Continental philosophy, of course, is another form of idiotic pseudo-nihilism. But you know, truth really is painful, so ignorance is bliss. For people who don't believe in God, suffering holds no value, life is meant to be enjoyed, and the continental philosophers know the best way to enjoy life. If you hate God, this is the right philosophy for you.
>>
>>8529575
Why is this a trend on /lit/ now to make the same shitty fucking threads over and over again hoping it erupts into shit war. Do you think people don't notice you're doing this over and over and over again. If you need help with adapting the bait format to here, especially since this belongs on /his/ (and so do you), make a different thread each day to shove your stinky ideology down everyone's throats instead of making the same thread daily hoping it will stick.

It will at least make the board seem less repetitive, and not filled with people who are in community college, or high school. Who need such basic questions answered to them.

Thanks, god bless.
>>
>>8529671
analytical philosophy isn't all vanity, you just suck at logic
>>
>>8529671
sorry i misread your sarcastic tone...my apologies
>>
No. There is no reason why anyone should justify the existence of philosophy, it just is.
>>
>>8529783
It's true, observable truth bears no meaning. It can't answer essential questions such as: why do we have to live to suffer? Or: if our end goal is to end suffering, then why don't we just kill ourselves? Watch Yuri Berzmenov, he has the most simple explanation.
>>
>>8529783
Logic is vanity.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.