[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I read this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Snapchat-7569253989883507815.jpg (522KB, 1440x2392px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-7569253989883507815.jpg
522KB, 1440x2392px
How do I read this
>>
open it
>>
>>8526290
crack it open and start by looking at the letters. Once recognized, see that several letters might make a word, something that you know the definition of.
String some words together, and attempt to understand the knowledge within
>>
with your butt
>>
poorly
>>
Left to right and from top to botton
>>
>>8526326
Then after you've completed a full page, exert light pressure on the bottom corner of the page and pull inward toward the spine. Be careful not to tear or crease the page. When enough of the page has freed itself from the rest of the volume, allow the page to flip over to the other side of the book. Use your alternate hand if necessary. Repeat step one. Continue this process until you've reached the end of the book, periodically taking breaks to eat, sleep, ruminate on passages you found interesting, and go about your daily business. Finally, when the book is finished, post your illiterate, uneducated opinion on 4chan for attention.
>>
>>8526290
With a first grade education.
>>
File: 3163552_f260.jpg (10KB, 260x195px) Image search: [Google]
3163552_f260.jpg
10KB, 260x195px
avec tes yeux!!
>>
>>8526290
it says "Women and Men", OP
>>
with your eyes

when i was a child and witnessed my mother/or anyone else in the near vicinity crying, i would ask "porque lloras?" and she would respond "por los ojos" to bring in comedy to an otherwise tragic situation
>>
>>8527831
sweet
>>
Just BREATHE, man.

Also, I'd recommend making a character map to keep track of who is who (and who goes by which names/titles).
Also also, try not to get too confused by the Hermit Inventor; there're a few of him. And don't freak out about the interrogator and the narrators.
It'll start to make more sense eventually.
>>
>>8526365
holy... I want more...
>>
>>8526290
lose weight

hahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
>>
>>8527951
then maybe ur chubzo fingers can turn the pages! LOL!get a loaid of this guy!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.