[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 251
Thread images: 40

File: 1473617159484.jpg (64KB, 666x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1473617159484.jpg
64KB, 666x1024px
Write whatever is on your mind
>>
>>8524409
i should be reading, however, here I am staring at that bestiality in your thread
>>
>>8524409
I should be studying but I'm trapped here on 4chan lurking /fa/ and /lit/
I'm disgusting
also thinking about getting a nose job
end me
>>
P L U M P
>>
>>8524444
Whats wrong with your nose?
>>
>>8524409
My dream is to make my face look just like St. Vincent's, and in all honesty -- if I suck down my teeth -- it almost does. I just have to try a little bit harder.
>>
/lit/ needs more traffic

still, I've been here all day
>>
is that you, butterfly?
>>
i come to lit to have fun with anons but really hate the lackluster bullying and scapegoating. it's disappointing we can't have steady conversations without memes and shitposts derailing things.

sometimes i wish i had real friends to talk to so i wouldn't come here for company, but who am i kidding? i'm just as shitty as the people i hate.
>>
I want some tight Japanese pussy around my five-inch cock.
>>
great thread
>>
>>8524568
This.
Also, I'm planning on killing myself in 5 years via opiate overdose.
>>
>>8524409
me like cartoons / car tunes
>>
>>8524409
OP is a faggot
>>
Can I get some inspiration goddamit, I want a more vibrant creative life. Also, a girlfriend. Where are the Bitties at? I need a muse.
>>
>>8524522
i imagine /lit/ as a small captive moth banging its scales off against the candle facing side of a tightly sealed pyrex jar and its reflections opposite in its inherent phototropic and ever more environmentally disturbed immoderate circles, thinking "butterfly, is that you?" with every other forgetting beat of its off white wings, not knowing it has doubles.
>>
>>8524409
op is a faggot
>>
>>8524888
truth
>>
>>8524532
whatcha wanna talk about senpai?
>>
Why do I have such curly, poofy hair?
My dad's hair is thuck and straight. My mom's hair is coarse and wavy.

Why is mine poofy? A combination of both there hair? Am I a mutant?
>>
Universal human suffering proves universal human guilt and eventual judgment
>>
File: feel.jpg (344KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
344KB, 633x758px
i don't half a girl frenn
>>
There's a squashed fly on the wall which seems to be moving whenever I avert my eyes from it
>>
>>8524409
is earl sweatshirt transitioning?
>>
File: ugk.png (1023KB, 912x766px) Image search: [Google]
ugk.png
1023KB, 912x766px
I want to be a cosily self-contained no-person who desires little more than the bare necessities of life.
>>
>>8525592
Impossible, humans are inherently dependent. You can try to suppress that but you'll only make things worse.
>>
>>8525600
I know mate, but I've found that keeping dependence on externals minimal has greatly increased my well-being at least.
>>
>>8524409
really don't know what that means, it makes no sense.

they keep talking about this reporter, i don't see why he deserves so much attention.

why the fuck do they make me watch murder news every day? do these fuckers have nothing better to broadcast?

why do i have to be so shit? just kill me already.

holy shit that new girl at the HR department is so fucking cute!!!
>>
I'm ubiquitous, we're all fluctuating, I see 'myself' in everything and that's the world all over.

And I swing between love and hate for those that run, but they're just exercising free will; it is how they deal with it that begs questions which seek validation - how are you dealing with it?
>>
>>8524409

Why is Angie's picture here.
>>
Where the weed at nga
>>
File: tumblr_nucqphaLRg1thc2ojo1_400.jpg (66KB, 300x460px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nucqphaLRg1thc2ojo1_400.jpg
66KB, 300x460px
I was just thinking about cute feminine guys, that's literally the first thing that popped into my head. I was thinking about how when I went to talk to my psychologist today I would tell her about how I just finished reading the bell jar, and how it really disturbed me and reminded me of the time when I was thrown into a mental hospital and how it made me feel horrible while reading that book remembering how awfully I was treated in there. Umm... I also was thinking that before I read infinite jest, I'm going to finish reading brave new world, because people have told me that will give me some context to infinite jest.

I was also thinking about how unfair the world is, how the society we live in feels so antiquated, and how I see so many ways that the future will be better than the world I live in right now. I was also thinking about how much I resent people who have easier lives than me, who are smarter, better looking, more charismatic and likeable, and have more friends than me. I was really pissed off at those people, because for them it's not such a difficult struggle to make it happen, it just comes easily for them. For me it's a painstaking agony which I have to endure, and which I feel like I've given up on for a while now.

I'm just going to be alone because no one wants to date someone who doesn't have friends, doesn't go to school, and doesn't have a job, and no employer is going to want to hire someone who doesn't have the credentials. I'm going to be stuck at a shitty minimum wage job, when I have all these dreams and aspirations, none of which involve being a stupid cog in a machine working for money which I detest. I detest the way society is driven by money, I fucking hate the idea of having to be someone's subservient bitch, and act like I actually give a fuck about serving them when I absolutely don't.
>>
>>8525850
do you mind if i ask how you got thrown in a mental hospital?

>I was also thinking about how much I resent people who have easier lives than me, who are smarter, better looking, more charismatic and likeable, and have more friends than me. I was really pissed off at those people, because for them it's not such a difficult struggle to make it happen, it just comes easily for them. For me it's a painstaking agony which I have to endure, and which I feel like I've given up on for a while now.

these people will be thinking about the exact same thing, what makes me feel better is knowing everyone will die and no one, with all the money, looks, friends can escape the void
>>
This library is pretty comfy. Unfortunatrly im going to check out a few more interesting books instead of reading what i have through :^)

Calmed me down after my TA was a bit of an asshole. Not looking forward to calculus this semester with him.
>>
>>8525894
>these people will be thinking about the exact same thing

No they don't. What on Earth do you base such an idea on?
>>
>>8525894
>do you mind if i ask how you got thrown in a mental hospital?
It was against my own will. I was very upset at the time, writing furiously and openly on facebook about things that were upsetting me, loneliness, upset at the dysfunction I see in the world around me. I punched a hole in the wall of my parent's house which led one of them to call the police on me, where I was hauled away and kept in a hospital and forced to take over 4 different drugs including a dangerous one called lithium; against my will, which imo should be illegal; and was later found to not have had bi polar disorder at all, which was just a misdiagnosis which. Then, a few days after I got out, I went to the emergency room for a cat scan, because I swore there was something wrong with my brain, I just felt like there was something inside of it because the massive amount of discomfort I was feeling, like cancer or something. So, after blood tests and an MRI, I was sent back to a hospital again, against my will, for another week, and forced back on drugs which I immediately stopped taking since I left.

That was 2 years ago, now I eat an extremely healthy, strict diet, and live alone, so I have my own privacy. I don't have nearly as much anxiety as I did before, and although I would say I have a lot of things that I get upset at over, I wouldn't say that I'm anywhere near where I was a couple years ago.
>>
>>8525915
Have you considered seeing a psychoanalyst?
>>
An old man and his grandson planted a tree.

The grandson asked the old man, "Won't this tree outlive you?"

The old man replied, "Or you may unexpectedly die tomorrow and I may chop down this tree before I die."
>>
>>8525941
>Or you may unexpectedly die tomorrow

No context for this
>>
>>8525911
many people I've spoken to who told me in confidence, these individuals were more blessed than me in every aspect

I personally put it down to social media - that is what it tends to revolve around when I press them on their insecurity. It's ubiquitous for under 30s and, to some, reflects real life when it is just a thin veiled format to perpetuate one's contrived life. It creates envy at all levels of what you seem to consider a social spectrum but is in fact universal
>>
I just want to be surrounded by futa cocks. I want to get futa cock shoved in my ass and mouth, all the while guzzling delicious, hot futa semen from the special diet they've been on to enhance it's flavour and volume. That's the thing people don't understand. I have no interest in males. Full package futanari (penis, testicles, vagina, female body) is the true and final evolutionary form of human.
>>
>>8525915
that's crazy, I'm glad to hear you're getting better anon, keep on keeping on
>>
>>8525947
You don't need it.
>>
>>8525941
>Won't this tree outlive you?
>It might outlive you too, what's your point?
>My point is that you're are old
>You little fucking fuck no wonder your mom and dad hate you
>>
File: virtual.jpg (35KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
virtual.jpg
35KB, 675x900px
I'm better than this.
>>
>>8525972
No, you're not.
>>
Met a nice, cute, but fairly ghetto Afro-Hispanic girl the other night. Wonder if she likes autistic white bois
>>
>>8526004
Don't bully him. /lit/ is a bully-free zone.
>>
>>8526056
Fuck off to your Plebbit safe space, degenerate.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (27KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
27KB, 472x472px
>Tfw paying £180 for a private clinic appointment to ascertain the cause of my low testosterone and hopefully qualify for hormone replace therapy on the NHS
>Tfw officially "low test"

And the thing is I don't even look it. I have a proper beard/good physique/etc, but can't maintain an erection with girls. They think this might be the cause.

That's what I get for being a lazy fatfuck teenager. 23 isn't too late to get your shit together, right? I go to the gym and have a personal trainer/etc now...
>>
>>8526060
Anti-social behavior is not permitted on /lit/
>>
im lonely and cant articulate my feelings or thoughts well
>>
>>8526062
I don't believe in low testosterone I think you're likely just a little bitch, or gay.
>>
File: baitrick.jpg (13KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
baitrick.jpg
13KB, 308x308px
>>8526066
Try saying that again without the nigger cock in your mouth.
>>
>>8526098

I hope neither.
>>
>>8525949
A priest was walking down an empty avenue in the middle of a night when a shameless bottomless futanari exhibitionist loli approached him.

"I have a dick, father..." told the futanari to the priest, quite boldly, while lifting her tops and stroking her feminine dick profusely.

"Bless your dick!" said the priest cheerily.

"I cum a bucket inside girls too", replied the futanari.

Without loosing the dimples on his face, the priest responded, "Bless your cum! Not every beautiful girl in the world has such a marvelous grace of being able to fill an entire sperm bank!"

The loli shooked her head in disbelief and asked, "Are you not mad?"

"Wrath is the right of God."

"And no talk of heaven and hell, jizzus, and all that horseshit?", asked her again in a titillating demeanor.

"Why give a free bus ticket to a guy with a Bentley?"
>>
>>8525924
yes, and I've been seeing one for years, I've been through 4 separate ones. My fourth doesn't seem to be able to help me with the problems I tell her, although I give her credit, she tries to. I tell her about the relationship between my self actualized self, which is attached from social dogmas, and my self which seems to be stuck in animal instincts, which makes me feel the faux paus I commit every day with my awkwardness, and the expectations that I have, and how I feel that ultimately I know that I want to be detached from social dogmas, but I feel that I can't detach myself. That's why I have so many feelings of anxiety around other people, and so many memories of almost every awkward moment of my whole life that comes back to haunt me while I'm just going about my every day life. It's stripped me of my ability to care about anything, I can't feel motivated to really do anything but reading, because lately in the past year or so, I've found a connection through books and my ability to dissect them in my head and understand and relate to them. I can't draw anymore, I don't have any aspirations to do anything in the world. I feel deflated, I feel hopeless, a bit like escher greenwood, but I've felt this way for a long time; like a part of me has been crushed.
>>
>>8524409
Plump said the Trump I am gump. Shoot the robots before they come out of their cahoots my mom used to tell me. Niggers smell bad but sometimes nice. Joyce is my hero anus.
>>
>>8525850
You know, you don't HAVE to work a shitty minimum wage job. That bum life isn't so bad. What are your aspirations, anon? Do you post here a lot? I recognize the way you write.
>>
>>8524409
Hi angie, what you doing here?
>>
>>8526137
>I recognize the way you write.
Not too happy about this. That's the reason I use an anonymous image board, for the most part.

My aspiration is to live to be 9,000,000,000,000,000 years old, or longer, explore every reach of possible thought, read the entire western canon, become a great artist, travel to every single continent and planet and galaxie and universe in existence and multixistance, and to find a really cute genderqueer femboy boyfriend.
>>
Plato make connections and syllogisms between hypotheses that don't make any sense.
>>
>>8526153
Idk anon
>>
I just walked out of my PhD orientation because I can't take it anymore and my cat is ill and I'd rather be at home comforting her than sitting in a room full of well-dressed cool wisecracking hipsters for the eleventh fucking time in my university career

I don't understand why I'm a total sperg at everything in life, why EVERYTHING practical in life I can only barely summon the effort or the interest to do, like dressing nicely or doing laundry or going shopping, or buying actual furniture so that I'm not a weird autistic monster who sits on the floor and uses cardboard boxes and scavenged scrap wood to make a desk to play Morrowind on, and no one wants to help me with this, but they can't stop "helping" me do the one thing I actually care about and that I'm good at.

No one is barging into my house to give me a six hour webinar about Caring Whether Your Shirt Fits, You Stupid Fucking Manchild Idiot, or Why You Should Learn How to Brush Your Hair After Being Alive For Multiple Decades, but they can't stop giving me fucking talks and colloquia and having guest-speakers assault me with labyrinthine meta-organizational systems for attending a fucking lecture or reading a fucking book, the TWO THINGS I ACTUALLY DO PROPERLY.
>>
>>8526130
heh
>>
>>8526159
>Not too happy about this. That's the reason I use an anonymous image board
You have a very distinctive, frantic style of posting, though. Combine that with your recurring topics of discussion (the iniquity of the world, that time you spent in a mental hospital, your desire for a femme boyfriend) and it's pretty hard to miss you.

Re: becoming a great, well-read, well-travelled artist: you just have to do it.
>>
>>8526246
>Re: becoming a great, well-read, well-travelled artist: you just have to do it.
well, you see, as you and everyone else who tries to counter my points of view, I unfortunately have some bad, conflicting news which messes with my ability to do that. I don't feel that I can create artwork anymore, I've been unmotivated and unable to for years. I used to do it because it was something I enjoyed, but I feel like I would have to let go of myself, and somehow let go of all the feelings which I have, in order to feel free and light weight in the world, enough to feel the motivation to just do things. I feel so weighed down, I resent being in the routines of every day existence, and I as I, and my psychologists have told me; I know that I'm not insane, I am thinking very clearly, it's the same with escher greenwood too; the feeling of the world being unfair and having all your hopes and dreams smashed by the world being so insufferable; eventually you feel weighed down the by the world and all your thoughts make you feel like you just can't do anything anymore. That is why I would need to somehow detach from my self if I were to ever become an artist, because to be an artist and create, you can't be weighed down by the feelings of judgments and doubt of your own artwork that comes with the anxieties and self deprecation weighing down on you.
>>
>>8524409
I hate myself for being overweight.
>>
>>8524409
You know I always wanted to be free. How does it feel to rape someone? Why is it edgy? I am edgy. I am king of edgy. I want to fuck Nicki Minaj and impregnate with my white sperm so that fucking slave bred a much more superior race.

Man I am hungry. I want to eat something that sounds french.
>>
>>8526360
You should try eating to make yourself feel less bad
>>
>>8524409
Shakespeare reminds me of Monty Python.
>>
I feel like a failure as a male because of my tiny penis. I will never be able to make a woman shudder in pleasure as I insert my member into her dripping hole. 95% of all males have a larger penis than I do. And the worst part? It doesn't even work properly. From multiple fistulae to urethral strictures, I honestly think it would be better to have had my penis removed.
>>
>>8526529
Laurie?
>>
>>8526271
Oh just fuck off you sad sack of shit. Yes, the world is unfair, not that you would know. You live in an apartment that your parents pay for, you have insurance good enough to go to therapy that you don't even like or get anything from. Like literally just get over your stupid insecurities and write a damn short story or something. What do you have to lose? You're going to die, and so is everyone else. Christ, I can't fucking stand this shit.
>>
>>8526536
No.
>>
>>8526529
>>>/lgbt/mtfg
Get in there and take your hormones, become a sissy fucboi. You will satisfy many men, especially your anon friends from here.
>>
>>8526541
Really tactful
>>
>>8526574
I already have my suicide planned.
As soon as my mother dies (she has terminal cancer, it should probably be before the end of the year) I'll overdose on heroin. That way I can go without hurting anyone.
>>
I think we're stalking eachother.
>>
>>8526642
I used to think the same, Anon.
>>
File: hm.jpg (24KB, 352x222px) Image search: [Google]
hm.jpg
24KB, 352x222px
I love life. Eight years ago 4chan trolled Scientologists. Now, 4chan is the denizen for de facto cult followers of Trump.

Those mocking the herd mentality have become sheep.

Not surprising, due to the inherent hypocrisy of human existence.

It's cute, though. It's "human" because it shows how imperfect we really are compared to how we'd like to pretend to be (sentient computers).

Let me close with a quote from a Johnny Cash song (it's a Trent Reznor song he covered, but I'm working towards credibility here).

"I will let you down
I will make you hurt."
>>
>>8526691
>(sentient computers).
>sentient
>>
im too lenient on objectivism to the point im incapable of taking my own subjective interests into consideration, considerations which i dont even have

i have no personal beliefs, interests, goals, nor ambitions

nothings good anymore nothings bad everything just is
>>
>>8526691

We used to be on fox news for supplying child porn to far left pedophiles.

Now we are on fox news for supplying David Duke with frog pictures.

The rules change but the game stays the same.
>>
is this shit?
2.Who is the audience for this piece? Why?
The audience for this piece is mainly readers who are/were troubled teens. People who have dealt with abuse & neglect , depression , and hopelessness. The reason the audience would mostly be troubled teens is because they can relate with the author. The audience can be influenced by the author because her being able to conquer her addiction and depression. The audience can relate with the author because they have been in the same situations or knows someone who has. The audience also could be someone who has or is trying to overcome an obstacle.
>>
>>8524409

I would like to be more intelligent and read faster
>>
I'm strange, and was always strange. Even I myself started to find myself strange at some point.
Why am I strange?
>>
>>8527098
Why the pearls? Why anything?
>>
>>8526691
it's satire you dip
>>
File: slim.jpg (49KB, 506x316px) Image search: [Google]
slim.jpg
49KB, 506x316px
>>8526857
just got more fierce
>>
>>8526857
>>8527185
>>8527197
very self-protective
>>
File: UGKrishnamurti.jpg (3KB, 143x200px) Image search: [Google]
UGKrishnamurti.jpg
3KB, 143x200px
>>8525592
>I want
Ya'dd alddeady aff to e bat staddt, ya basterd.
*waves hands into the distance, presumably at Jiddu*
>>
He asked me for a ride home from work tonight.
I still haven't found the confidence to tell him I am no longer one of his coworkers and that I quit yesterday. But I'll keep giving him rides whenever, as long as he keeps giving me that ten minutes or so of company during each ride.
>>
>>8527280
>implying i can change what i want
>>
>>8527379
If you killed yourself it would change what you want.

CHECKMATE
>>
>>8527427
If you commit suicide, it does not help the situation in any way. The moment after suicide the body begins to decay, returning back to other, differently organized forms of life, putting an end to nothing. Life has no beginning and no end. A dead and dying body feeds the hungry ants there in the grave, and rotting corpses give off soil-enriching chemicals, which in turn nourish other life forms. You cannot put an end to your life, it is impossible. The body is immortal and never asks silly questions like, "Is there immortality?" It knows that it will come to an end in that particular form, only to continue on in others. Questions about life after death are always asked out of fear.
>>
>>8527448
You've almost reached L Ron Hubbard shit-tier status, but not quite.
>>
>>8527456
>doesn't like scientific fact

wew lad
>>
File: 1465895777528.png (251KB, 1190x906px) Image search: [Google]
1465895777528.png
251KB, 1190x906px
>>8526541
>>
>>8527486
It was a comment on quality, not content, dear.
>>
File: 1464471106369.png (968KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1464471106369.png
968KB, 666x666px
>>8527379
>implying change exists
>>
I think my cat has fleas that i brought back from my trip to France and i have a phobic boyfriend who i can't have find out she had fleas or he'll go into an anxious spiral and never let us touch her again and we're moving in a few days and i don't know how I'm going to pull all of this off
>>
/lit/ ain't funny no more
>>
File: IMG_20160815_195758.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160815_195758.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
I can't stop downloading books. I haven't even read any of them yet.

At least when I download porn, I can give it a quick once-over to see if it's worth keeping.
>>
>>8527586
damn ug is handsome.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160820-165220.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160820-165220.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
I have no fucking idea how to be happy.

All I do is dick around on my computer, do drugs, ride my bike, and paint.

Maybe I dream a little too.
>>
File: image.gif (253KB, 384x192px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
253KB, 384x192px
>>8525161
One can suffer without being guilty.

The guilty need never face judgement.

So...

No.
>>
>>8525592
Might make the void a little less threatening.

But wanting the state is antithetical to its aims.
>>
a gf won't solve my problems, i know. but it will at least mitigate them, right?
>>
>>8526381
Submit this to the new yorker as poetry
>>
File: 1363810948861.jpg (34KB, 431x447px) Image search: [Google]
1363810948861.jpg
34KB, 431x447px
>>8525915

>being interviewed by psychiatrist on duty
>Yeah, I'm just so angry right now, I want to go beat so and so up
>concerned nod.jpg

How can it be involuntary admission if I came to the hospital voluntarily? Now I'll be nogunz forever.
>>
>>8528471
It might mitigate them in the same way a bandage might--you won't heal if you keep bothering the wound.
>>
I want to get a job writing something but my only options seem to be freelancing sites that just spam my inbox so much I have to put the on a blacklist. Even if I did get anything I would be competing with Sanjay and Gupta for pennies.

I also want to go back to (ashamedly) writing reviews for video games but I feel like there's no future in it for me because I don't want to do shitty video content for clickbait garbage, give scores, or go through the stress of getting a review out like two days after the game released because I never got a review copy.

I also don't want to work under anyone else, but at the same time I may as well be an unknown now. I will never matter. I am bordering on shooting myself in the face and eating mashed potatoes.

I just want to die.
>>
>>8528543
Im thinking about starting a business. Lets start a business.

The 4chanlit bar.

In seattle.
>>
>>8528458
You need to think outside the box here. Why is it that there has never been a single person to ever exist that has been completely happy, fulfilled, satisfied and complete? Why is it that all humans are born into pain, suffering and unavoidable death?
If you believe that we are innocent, then what is the universe doing? Has it created consciousness, intelligence and emotion and then tortured it? Why are the innocent punished?
You can either believe in injustice, that the universal suffering of innocent people makes sense, or in justice, that whatever happens is fair, making us guilty.
We're all born guilty, and while I can't plainly see our crime or show it to you, I am forced to accept that it exists.
Either the universe is unjust and evil, or the universe is just and we are evil.
>>
i just want to die
>>
File: rare tark 06.jpg (6KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
rare tark 06.jpg
6KB, 258x195px
>>8528543
>video game reviewer
Write film reviews you autist. Much easier to get a copy and even much less pointless. Finish reading Sculpting in Time before you do, it's the essential cinema theory literature for the audience. Shit on modern blockbusters the same way Tark shat on Eisenstein.
>>
>>8528565
>Why is it that there has never been a single person to ever exist that has been completely happy, fulfilled, satisfied and complete?
How do you know this?

>Why is it that all humans are born into pain, suffering and unavoidable death?
Why are those things necessarily bad?

>If you believe that we are innocent, then what is the universe doing?
What? The universe isn't "doing" anything dummy. It has no plans for humans.

>Has it created consciousness, intelligence and emotion and then tortured it?
Now you're just being dramatic.

>Why are the innocent punished?
They aren't. There's no accountance of pain and pleasure. It's not a currency.

>You can either believe in injustice, that the universal suffering of innocent people makes sense, or in justice, that whatever happens is fair, making us guilty.
I'd rather not have to go by something as flimsy as belief.
>>
>>8528565

IF there has never been a single completely happy person it could be an accident, it could be that there is no place with perfect conditions for utter happiness. I mean even the knowledge of one unhappy person could break your otherwise unperturbed happiness streak.

Basically theres no reason chaos should generate utter happiness for anyone. The universe didnt intentionally create anyone, and owes us nothing. It certainly doesnt "punish" or "torture" anyone, or even punish the innocent at a disproportionate rate to those who are not innocent.

I believe that both justice and injustice exist. Some things are fair and some things are unfair. The universe is a mix of callousness (you know, because its basically just rocks smashing around), and occassionally some "justice" (good things happening to good people, bad things happening to bad people (when a meteor misses a nice guy and hits hitler)).

You presuppose an intelligent, intentional universe at every step- which explains why you wonder what you did to make mommy throw rocks at you.
>>
It's hard for me to write anything that I don't just end up deleting or abandoning. I can't get more than 2 or 3 paragraphs in before i try to pick at my words and fix little problems and basically lose the burst of energy i had. I try to ignore it, enforce that i don't go back until i've written so and so amount of words but it doesn't help much because next time i sit down with it, I go right back to pushing words back and forth and nitpicking adjectives.

One of my strategies was telling people i've started writing, so that I'd actually pick up my output for once, now that I have accountability. It isn't working.

I realize how juvenile my problem is, but I'm supposed to be writing my thoughts and i haven't been able to get past this.

I also hate how I'm shitposting on a book website instead of actually reading. I made a goal of books I have to read this year and I'm really behind. Well, maybe its because i keep starting 500+ page books instead of the thin SF novels i blew through last year like crack. Oh well. Also on my mind, I'm in a good relationship but I don't actually like her that much. She's trying to get more and more serious and I legitimately have nothing concrete to complain about, shes a good person, but I feel next to nothing for her and i don't think that's going to change much. What a fucking asshole I'd be to tell her that and end this on a whim, but what a fucking asshole I'd be to lead her on and drop her later on. Plus we work together. I'm kind of fucked on this.

I haven't even read this thread but I can see people talking about killing themselves. Jesus Christ. I want to give people advice and shit but when i was depressed no one's 'logical' arguments made me feel better at all. Glad someone's trying.
>>
File: andrei-rublev-the-holy-face.jpg (92KB, 366x488px) Image search: [Google]
andrei-rublev-the-holy-face.jpg
92KB, 366x488px
>>8528565
Because life on earth is just a tribulation bro.
>>
why does letting go feel so good?

to let everything melt away.

until nothing is left but primal fury and desire

his sense of fear and pain:gone

do animals feel this?

but animals avoid death at all costs.

but people are know to run to there deaths, fighting impossible odds

if so why do they hold back?

why not embrace each others innermost desires in a festival of bloodshed and ecstasy?

the romans watched people kill each other and they were considered civilized.

my stomach feels funny.

surely others feel it.

god im so sore.

why do i push myself?

i almost enjoy the pain.

why do i embrace nothingness while my body screams and cries?

how can someone want to be in two opposite states?

maybe it cries out in loneliness.

why do people argue when we are all incapable of true understanding?

maybe it is a result of this ignorance?

do i have work tomorrow?

i should post a meme.
>>
>>8528590
I know the "good relationship I might not actually want" struggle all too well.

What helped me is intentionally choosing to stay.

If it turns out to be a mistake, its much more palatable because I chose it- I said fuck all Im tired of deliberating, Im gonna stick around and thats that for now.

Better than wondering every single day and feeling like you are missing out on the benefits of both staying and going, and waking up in another five years still handling the coin in your pocket.

The grass is always greener.

Unless of course the grass on the "leave" coin is actually a 10/10 genius supermodel artists bush.
>>
>>8528590
Tell her how you feel dumbass. You don't have to end anything, just tell her. Living a lie blows dick and it will leave you empty; it's also degrading for her, how would you feel if you were in her shoes and were toxic to the person you loved? Have so trust in her, don't sort things out explosively. Have patience with your expectations, keep going at it and you'll see results.

"It doesn't matter how slowly you go, as long as you don't stop."
"If you don't change direction, you may end up where you're heading."
>>
>>8528599
Non christians are animals. Wow, news at 11.
>>
damn low roar is good
thanks kojima
>>
>>8528647
tru
>>
so that was it
innocence
not nocive
that was what their essence is
like a child that takes all that is given
for whom everything is true
unconstrained by prejudice
that's what has hurt me so
that must be it for them both
to be pure
how though?
it's the prose that bothers me
is the technique not enough?
maybe i'll never revoltionize anything
maybe the message should carry it
maybe i'm asking for too much
no
don't think like that
comprehension
patience
don't preach what you don't practice

«He bled from his nose after the rock struck it. Seen by everyone now quiet, they waited for him to respond: in anger, greatness, power. He instead took himself in a weak, trembling hug, tears began to run on his cheeks so light and slow, his frown showed pain, his gaze directed to the floor, as if he knew shame for the first time in his life. Looking at him up there, they could find words for the man who was now sobbing and had a moment ago proselytized so mightily. He dirtied his fingretips in red and looked, reacting as if the substance itself was hurt. The man who had casted the stone then stepped forward, being now clear, seeing that in that thunder he could find no haughtiness.»

like that?
but then i don't know how others will see it
self-importance
hah, what an issue
but i think i mustn't
...how could i put it?
sweep pain under the carpet
hide away vulnerability, sensitivity
my fear even
what is with the distate of these emotions?
the stances people take towards them are... i dunno
it's not seriousness that they like
not mono-no-aware
that's not it
a cold and wet feeling
like a rainy night, not too cold
the skin is ready to get goosebumps
trembling
that's more it
to be like that
to see all of the pain of existence's history
to be throughly wounded and still see good
that's beautiful
i know that
beauty is destructive
>>
I keep dreaming about my ex who never gave me a reason why it was over, that was 6 years ago
>>
>>8524409
Give me a void to fill.
I don't know what to do.
My girlfriend loves me
I don love her.
end what my misery is
whatever it is,
i dont know it
>>
>>8524532
The problem is there is nothing to talk about. I can't talk to my "friends". We all have evolved, there is nowhere to go. I can't talk to them more than an hour. It's sad. And here on lit, where we all have the same interest, one notices how different everything is. Even though we all are the same.
>>
>>8527586
is that guru saying i should stay fat?
>>
>>8524409
This board should have a fanfic general for all the fanfics.
>>
I was just thinking I wish that I could live somewhere that induced boredom, like I wish I lived somewhere where there wasn't constant stimulation. I almost feel like not being bored is one of the reasons that I never feel creative anymore. When your mind isn't bored, you're basically in a slump, your mind doesn't wander and come up with new ideas. It would be cool if I just lived in a plain house, with just a bunch of books, no internet, and a portable audio player with all my music on it, just for weeks at a time I would live like that, so then maybe I wouldn't be so distracted with reading and would come up with a lot more creative ideas.
>>
>>8528934
>distracted with reading
when reading*
I meant distracted with the internet.
>>
>>8528934
Sounds very doable, mate. I would just keep a dumbphone for emergencies and set-up a stand alone writing computer with your music on it and some nice speakers. And a standing desk and a portrait monitor.
>>
Its a shame that I invested so much time into a girl that had eyes for some beta weeb. If I knew she was into poetry, I would have made her panties drop with prose months ago. His shit is edgy, doesn't flow and all around awkward. Oh well, I guess I have to act happy that the desperate fuck said yes.
>>
>>8528987
What's her name?
>>
How do you turn a Christian into an Atheist?

Make him read Exodus.
>>
>>8526271
> because to be an artist and create, you can't be weighed down by the feelings of judgments and doubt of your own artwork that comes with the anxieties and self deprecation weighing down on you.

Most artists I know and especially the ones who work hardest are tortured by feelings of judgment and doubt about their work.
>>
>>8529569
(I don't wanna be like 'le tortured artist meme', maybe pained is a better word)
>>
I hate how I neither have time, place nor silence.
I just want to have a good, silent, dark chamber without anyone disturbing me.
>>
>>8528901
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynyf-XafrHA
>>
>>8529569
But when I sit down to draw something, I feel exhausted from the moment I set out to do it. I get easily exhausted and disheartened with almost everything I do.
>>
>>8528599
joe rogan looks kinda strange in that pic
>>
Nosferatu rahula little buddha cradle link,
>>
>>8524444
post your nose i wont laugh but if i do i wont make a post mocking you.
>>
MIKE drops the baby.
MIKE: Oh shit!
DAVE: You’re such a fucker, Mike.

DAVE: Are you a fast runner, Mike?
MIKE: No, but I’m good at dodging.

MIKE gets shot in the shoulder.
MIKE: Aw fuck! I’m hit!
>>
Is art an affirmation or a negation? Is it something else?
>>
>>8524508
it really does. but that would mean (likely) more plebs which would be bad
>>
>>8531279
Art is affirmative because you create it
>>
Wanna wank, but I think that will make me feel even lonelier. I should get off /lit/.
>>
I've read quite a lot today, but I don't amount to anything and I won't.
>>
>>8531464
But it's also negative of the non-artistic world, no?

Plus, what is it affirming, anyway? It's working with what is already there. It's not a creation ex nihilo.

>>8531513
Learn to make masturbation fulfilling.
>>
>>8531279
Every affirmation is at the same time a negation.
>>
>>8531557
>It's working with what is already there. It's not a creation ex nihilo.
If you're a materialist, yes. A materialist cannot believe that the creative process is anything more than the material world colliding with itself randomly and arbitrarily.
However, it is a creation ex nihilo if you believe in the soul. Art may be a physical creation, but we aren't impressed by simple oil on a canvas. We are impressed by human creativity. True appreciation is of the ideas and aesthetics that are conveyed using the material world. The creative process is supernatural.
>>
>>8531279
It's just something people make.
>>
File: german belittles.png (754KB, 721x654px) Image search: [Google]
german belittles.png
754KB, 721x654px
I could have finished all my homework but instead I squandered my whole day with pron. I feel like a fucking faggot loser. And what's worse is that I had been nofap/noporn for a month but I ruined it all.
>>
>>8531599
>However, it is a creation ex nihilo if you believe in the soul.
How does that follow? It is coming out of nowhere or out of the soul? Or if the soul is identified with the void then how is that different from "materialism"?

>we aren't impressed by simple oil on a canvas. We are impressed by human creativity. True appreciation is of the ideas and aesthetics that are conveyed using the material world.
Why do you assume an oil on canvas is simple? Why the favoritism for the imagination? Why the separation between medium and content?

>The creative process is supernatural.
How so? Why is it impossible or degrading for ideas to be arise from matter? Why do we need things to be from another world to appreciate them?
>>
>>8528587
>Why is it that there has never been a single person to ever exist that has been completely happy, fulfilled, satisfied and complete?
>How do you know this?
The burden of proof isn't on me. You won't be able to show me a single life that wasn't forced to suffer. All babies cry before they can be guilty of a crime. Humanity must be universally guilty.

>Why is it that all humans are born into pain, suffering and unavoidable death?
>Why are those things necessarily bad?
They're evidently bad since we avoid them. If I ask you if you want me to chop your head off, you will say no. Even if I ask you if you want me to just slap your face, you will say no. In fact, you will go out of your own way to avoid me doing so.
Your behaviour, and universal human behaviour, agrees that pain is bad.

>If you believe that we are innocent, then what is the universe doing?
>What? The universe isn't "doing" anything dummy. It has no plans for humans.
But these things still happen. No matter how you word it, the universe contains certain things that you can't explain without the existence of human guilt.

>Has it created consciousness, intelligence and emotion and then tortured it?
>Now you're just being dramatic.
No, I'm using an accurate definition of torture to describe what you believe is happening in the universe. Billions of people are born into suffering, forced to endure pain and faced with certain death, all while being determined to survive. What makes you think that any of them are innocent?

>Why are the innocent punished?
>They aren't. There's no accountance of pain and pleasure. It's not a currency.
But you can't deny its existence. Just because you can't measure something doesn't mean that it's not real. You're forced to endure pain everyday, and any pleasure that you occasionally receive is earned by pain. Is that fair?

>You can either believe in injustice, that the universal suffering of innocent people makes sense, or in justice, that whatever happens is fair, making us guilty.
>I'd rather not have to go by something as flimsy as belief.
That sounds good, but what are you actually saying? Do you have an alternative to belief? It's convenient for you to pretend that I'm presenting a false dichotomy but it is real. Universal suffering exists and you're being dishonest by denying it when you endure it yourself. You can't dismiss it.
>>
>>8524409
What makes good prose according to these fagits?
>>
>>8524409
I used conversely wrong today in the workplace, and now I think everyone knows that I am a fool.

I mean, I probably would have been found out eventually, but this is just disappointing.
>>
>>8531719
>You won't be able to show me a single life that wasn't forced to suffer.
Induction isn't proof.

>All babies cry before they can be guilty of a crime.
You're using circular logic. They don't need to be guilty of a crime to suffer. The were comfortable in the womb, now they aren't outside; so they don't like that. Simple as that.

>They're evidently bad since we avoid them.
That's a nice fallace. There's hundreds of things that are bad to common sense but can prove to be useful.

>In fact, you will go out of your own way to avoid me doing so.
In most situations, yes. There's a couple where that wouldn't be the case, however.

>universal human behaviour, agrees that pain is bad.
Yet there's a whole subset of sexuality that goes against this. There are even animals (like cats) for whom sexuality is necessarily something painful. And let's not forget our whole law system is based on pain as corrective. You yourself are implying pain is a result of our guilt; so even for you it's not a positive element in the world, only a balancing one.

>the universe contains certain things that you can't explain without the existence of human guilt.
Such as?

>Just because you can't measure something doesn't mean that it's not real.
Precisely. It's by things only being partially measurable that they are real.

>Is that fair?
Why does it matter if it's fair?

>Do you have an alternative to belief?
"When you know nothing, you say a lot. When you know something, there is nothing to say."

Belief is the bootleg of acquaintance.

Belief arises from doubt, but does not do away with it; so belief gives rise to more doubt, and more belief as justification for the previous one in opposition with doubt. But immediate knowledge does not require anything else; it needn't affirm itself, because it already has what it would seek.

>Universal suffering exists and you're being dishonest by denying it when you endure it yourself.
I haven't denied anything. I'm quite aware of how much people suffer. I simply refuse to flimsily accept that is all there is. If our life was one that was against the universe, it would already not exist.
>>
Whatever is on your mind
>>
Last Friday night I was out on the town drinking, and I ran across three Albanian girls from Los Angeles. One of them was hugely fat, and in particular her ass was easily more than twice as wide as my own.

Ever since that night I can't stop thinking about it. I keep wishing I could ask her to sit on my lap. The idea of that giant bottom overflowing my lap and sagging onto my hips gives me a raging boner.

At least I got her number. I'll probably never see her again, though.
>>
i dont have anyone to share this with so im sharing it with you all instead
>>
>>8532008
>>
>>8531557
>Learn to make masturbation fulfilling
It generally is until 10 seconds after I finish, at which point loneliness returns as my minds main focus.
>>
>>8532151
Is it, really? What kind of porn do you consume?
>>
>>8532154
Hmm, generally whatever I feel like at the time. Most of the time I just look around on /gif/ for things that seem good. My sexual interests are pretty vanilla.
>>
>>8532155
Yeah, you might need to try being more specific. Try to alienate particular things about what you turns you on, small details. Then look for things to fap that have them. It might be frustrating at first, but if you stick with it you'll find gold.
>>
>>8532168
I'll give it a shot, who knows, maybe things will improve.
>>
File: Klimt_Mulher_sentada.jpg (121KB, 450x625px) Image search: [Google]
Klimt_Mulher_sentada.jpg
121KB, 450x625px
>>8532171
Good on you. The more of yourself you bring into it and pay attention, the better. The reason it makes you feel like shit after is because all along you were using the stuff to replace or evade something else, rather than for a love of what you're consuming--which is horrible, because you are what you eat. I mean, you're playing with yourself when you masturbate, exploring what you can do with your body, loving yourself... but we're shamed and told to see the act as something pathetic, because... who knows. Maybe society is afraid of someone that doesn't need it to determine their self-worth. Ironically it's always those people society ends up worshipping.
>>
I'm poor and dumb
>>
>>8532218
Would you rather be richer or smarter?
>>
File: 1471587211351.jpg (40KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1471587211351.jpg
40KB, 550x512px
good fucking god I hope that advances with shit like CRISPR will lead to life extension and eventual practical immortality I dont wanna die I wanna be a transhuman god I want to bully primitive aliens in fifty thousand years oh jeez
>>
>>8532424
You sure you're not gonna wish you never became a cyborg in 500 or so years because most people have been satisfied with their lives and so are taking an eternal nap, and everything is getting progressibly more shit and the D'ndoos are taking over, but you're too pussy to pull the trigger and are going to stay miserable and alone for eternity?
>>
Блять oпaздывaю нa зaнятия пo aнглийcкoмy, в oбщeм тyт тaкaя хyйня: нaдo нaпиcaть oтвeт нa пиcьмo Бeнy, кoтopый нaпиcaл, чтo oн cтaл eбaным вeгaнoм. И я хyй знaeт. Tяжeлo. He мoгy выдaвить из ceбя cлoв.
>>
>>8532424
I'm young, but at every second of my life I feel my life slipping away from me and decay taking its place, whether in the form of pain or soreness in some parts of my body coming from a lack of conservation, the receding hair line... I'm running out of time and non-being awaits. Seeing through this light, the Christian hell manages to be actually comforting, you're suffering but at least you are.
>>
POOOOFFF
You wake up so suddenly, "AAAGHHHHHHHH"
Your face burns from all the radioactive cum from these sex androids.
You check the calendar, it's 2045, technology is so advanced, the cumshot is enough to kill you.
You die, violin play bye bye, you die
>>
I hesitate to call what I experienced last night "ego death", for it is a term that I am not partial with. Rather, I like to think about it as an occlusion of the Self, wherein you forget that you exist in the Physical World; you may have a body, but you understand that that body is not yours, and it is simply a vessel for the ever-existing animating lifeforce. As I repeated the mantra, I could feel my subtle body shifting into a vibrational form that allowed me to see into the Spirit World more than I've been able to for a long time. I again heard the voice of the Iroquois shaman chastising me for allowing "my people" to destroy the "Sacred Mother" and a Shadow Being at the edge of my vision peering into the very essence of my existence and asking vehemently, in a voice akin to a scrambled radio signal: "DO YOU KNOW?" over and over. I then fell into the black pit of dreamless sleep, only to awake unrested and sweating.

It wasn't a spectacular trip in the sense of visuals but I think it allowed me to grasp a somewhat deeper understanding of how the Spirit World is interfaced with the Physical World. I know you don't believe in it, but I think as you experience more of what both Worlds have to offer, you might see how and why they are connected.
>>
>>8534204
your third eye is just a fucking hole in your head
>>
>>8524409
With every other race organising politically, the need for a white power movement has never been greater.
>>
He will fuck me up in many different levels.
>>
>>8534277
Is this LotR?
>>
good fucking lord every thread on the front page is complete shit
>>
>>8534333
Make a better one, whine-o.
>>
>>8534333
It comes with the territory.
>>
>>8534277
No other race is organizing politically more than they have in the past 50 years. But it's not like that ever stopped you from hating niggers, has it Cletus?
>>
File: CXuOIEOWEAAqRM7.png (224KB, 600x325px) Image search: [Google]
CXuOIEOWEAAqRM7.png
224KB, 600x325px
>>8534204
>I again heard the voice of the Iroquois shaman chastising me for allowing "my people" to destroy the "Sacred Mother"
>>
When Trump inevitably loses the coming election I hope this site turns on his cult. I am so sick of authoritarian bootlickers, lolbertarians and other conservative faggots turning a place I used to like into tumblr.
>>
Knife to the heart!
Her cold nature
Rips a man in half
Did we not love?
How can she do so
Yet live, like we never met

Is she a queen of ice?
With an uncaring nature
of the sea at storm
Drowning men that show her love

Who was that woman
A mirage, drawing in victims into a spiders Web
Caught, devoured, and unto the next?

There is no armour against love
Man's greatest weakness of many
A woman, mysterious and inviting
What man can resist? Even if the price is death
>>
File: ___.jpg (24KB, 496x499px) Image search: [Google]
___.jpg
24KB, 496x499px
>>8534827
>>
I HEARD A SCREAM!!!
It ruptured through the Earth like a gay asshole taking thicc dick
The dinosaurs still walk among us, just look at Hillary Clinton
She's a reptilian, a descendant of a centipede
A whole other entity
I've had a small wiener all my life, I wish I could time travel 100 years into the future and swap with bigger one
Ghosts speak to me in my sleep, I slap them with my feet
>>
File: in bed.jpg (179KB, 991x761px) Image search: [Google]
in bed.jpg
179KB, 991x761px
Blessed are those who know they are blessed;
blessed are those who do not.
Blessed are those who have awoken;
blessed are those who still sleep.

What do we gain by waking?
Only an appreciation for our dream,
and a suspicion that it has not yet ended;
a dream within a dream, a labyrinthine fractal --
Do not despair at this glimpse of infinity.
Embrace the sliver you have been accorded.

Blessed are those who are content to dream;
blessed are those who are not.
>>
File: image_3.jpg (41KB, 324x322px) Image search: [Google]
image_3.jpg
41KB, 324x322px
>Life repeats itself.
>The universe expands and contracts, all conscious life relives the same reality for eternity.
>Some are malformed in the uterus, leading to lifelong suffering.
>Some are born and are immediately abused to death.
>Even if the odds of living a happy life are 99%, 1% of the world will remain in perpetual Hell.
>People believe it is better to live than to have never lived at all.
>Parents will selfishly force an unborn life into sentience and risk an eternity of pain.
>The Unborn have no say in the matter.

We're already in Hell. Consciousness was a mistake. I feel so alone in feeling this way. Everywhere I look, people are having children, oblivious to the suffering they might create, and they're praised for having children.

"The only reason to be alive is to have children." No. The only reason you're alive is BECAUSE someone had children. There is no reason to be alive. Don't project the meaninglessness of consciousness onto your child.

I truly believe everyone else is a simulacrum. Unfeeling apertures of blood. There is no possible way someone with consciousness could neglect their ability to empathize with others. There's no way a being with consciousness could believe sentience is a gift.

And by the end of my lifetime, the human race will still be alive. I can do nothing to stop the genocide of souls being abducted from the peaceful void.

It truly seems that murder is the only option. A necessary evil that must be enforced for the good of the unborn. A thankless endeavor that none can appreciate.
>>
>>8536793
where did this soul that can be destroyed come from?
>>
I got mad at a poster here yesterday so I kicked a chair and now my foot hurts and I stilt when I walk.
>>
>>8524409
Genuinely thought that was a photo of me for a second, but I have a slightly broader, more masculine facial structure.
>>
>>8536841
Good job, idiot.
You probably bruised a metatarsal.
It's certainly not worse than gout.
>>
File: never again.jpg (113KB, 543x441px) Image search: [Google]
never again.jpg
113KB, 543x441px
>>8524409
I keep eating these peanuts, I should stop..
Man I hate Onision.

I'm constantly saddened that the Fallout New Orleans I want will never be made.
>>
>>8528734
call her
>>
>>8536907
Who's Onision?

>>8528734
Kill her
>>
>>8536920
>Onision
A cuck.. no legitimately.

He's a parasite that goes around youtube, twitter, and almost anywhere but 4chan and attacks anyone who isn't an emo left leaning soft nice guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph6U7Fd0eoE

Basically if you want to know about him, he's one of the biggest emo cuck leftist "internet celebrities" He has an article on encyclopedia dramatica if you really want to know.

He's been an edgy try hard psuedo smart guy for a few years, maybe since 2008?
>>
File: onisionsss.jpg (38KB, 605x504px) Image search: [Google]
onisionsss.jpg
38KB, 605x504px
>>8536920
>>8536940
He likes to pretend he's the joker and the crow.. so you get the image
>>
>>8536940
He's an actual sociopath. Do not believe for one second that he is sincere.
>>
>>8536940
>A cuck.. no legitimately.
Does his gf cheat on him? If the answer is no, he isn't a cuck you fucking meme spouting cunt.
>>
>>8536955
His wife doesn't cheat on him.. actually
>We have an open relationship
Later
>My wife was sleeping with another woman (maybe even more then women) ... I AM NOT A KEK.

I think his wife was a polygendered male too.
>>
>>8536964
Thank you for clarifying, you aren't a meme spouting cunt then.
>>
>>8536966
>not a meme spouting cunt
>on a Caladan Kindjal Sharpening Forum

That's a contradiction
>>
only God is capable of creation ex nihilo. we are only recycling whatever is out there. the void is big. to use an adjective to describe the void is meaningless, becauase the void encompasses everything, including itself.
time to adhere to the rules of self that is apperent before us, we see ourselves in everything around us, and i don't mean reflexive surfaces exclusively. in fact, what you see in the mirror is just the vessel, which is what you are supposed to protect. if you lose it, you meet God. you get judged based on your essence. إلا من أتى الله بقلب سليم. let your essence be as godly as God. For words to come out, i have to linearize. i find it a hard thing to do. it's like the moth that is supposed to move toward the moon in a straight line, but it sees a blub and it moves towards it in a spiral motion. it get caught up in the spiral. it dies. God never dies.
>>
Same shit; different century. All the people who feel the consequences of society's sins die and are replaced with people who only have a feeble intellectual grasp on what came before, doomed to repeat the same shit in a different century. But life is boring without conflict.
>>
A downward spiral, blame the drugs.
Bored to death by all my friends.
So many nights spent sucking on a putrid bong.
Lost my virginity to some junkie hooker at the cross. I couldn't finish, she sucked me off. An hour later, down 300 bucks. Not including the seedy fuck.
Haven't had a birthday party since I was 14. Too afraid no one would come.
I thought with age I could shed my angst. 8 years spent with a teenage heart.
Shit's fucked.
>>
>>8537386
>But life is boring without conflict.

Nah, it's pretty enjoyable.
>>
>>8524409
so much talking and thinking with the same result. never closure just more pain

that sounds so edgy it fucking disgusts me
>>
I really want to fuck a twink in the ass.
>>
>>8536803
There is no soul.
>>
>>8524409
the chick at the meeting had one of fattest asses i've ever seen. i want to eat it. put my tongue in it...
ramen noodles.. wavves.. about to take a nap
>>
>>8524409
naval bombardment of Okinawa; never in the field of human conflict has so much been thrown at so few by so many
>>
>>8526062
whats your porn diet like?
>>
>>8526360

I hope you read this, anon. You can lose weight. It takes determination and effort. You will feel very good during and after the process of weight loss. Been there.
>>
i want to die
>>
>>8538179
Don't beat yourself up. Just be yourself and take it one day at a time and it will happen eventually.
>>
>>8538026
>during
Absolutely; perhaps the best you'll ever feel

>after
Not a chance; you'll find something else to hate about yourself

That's how it went for me anyway. Still worth the effort for that exalted feeling of triumph during the effort, though. To be honest I've considered getting myself out of shape again just so I could embark on the fitness journey once more.
>>
>>8538185
but i suck why would i want to be me
>>
hope im not such a lazy cunt tomorrow

i want my dick sucked

i wonder if my dick even works properly

i wonder if nico the acid guy would pick up the phone

i shouldnt do any more acid it would make god mad

why am i writing about my acid dick to sound like im cool

im not cool

i cut myself once, but i was in prison, is that permissable? no, it was gay

man, my mind is shit
>>
>>8536841
why did you get mad, anon
>>
I am sick of tels and their fascination with old hags; women aren't attractive fellas.
I am also physically sick which is impairing my ability to write properly. Swelling in my face and all.
It doesn't help that my muse herself is becoming an old hag.
>>
>>8538490
Someone told me I was wrong but they were wrong.
>>
>>8538506
My foot is fine now btw.
>>
>>8524409
Rain o're me those hail of copper shell-casings, down upon my grisly visage; hope they puncture something. Fucking hell, does it even matter anymore?

Can't tell; too soon? No, just inept. Bohemian Rhapsody on repeat, pounding eardrums; Erza Pound, put me in the ground. Fuck. Fucking fuck. Am I crazy? I think I'm crazy, but my brain only whispers white static now.

So what? Doesn't matter. Nothing really. Then again, a paradox: matter over matter; does it even matter if it can't matter? Does no matter have meaning: fuck, fuck, fuck. I don't think I want to matter just yet.

Someone here, you know? Maybe you. I like you, I think. Just a little, not too much, but a little. At least I get some peace, maybe: no, liar. Can;t stop penmanship. Won't stop moving my fingers across the barren keyboard; spew word vomit, make meaning from frothing shit.

Matter rain o're meaning now? New premise. Start again.
>>
File: the_sacred_being.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
the_sacred_being.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Ancient Being saith:
Do not weep forlornly when thou gazeth upon the Perfect Beauty, for although thou art immersed in a sea of tribulation, remember that we inhabit the darkest reaches of this Realm, and yet we see the light of It's bounty, and follow the tenets. Trust in the True Path and be strong in the face of adversity. The ignorant masses will protest against the omnipotence of the GNUta, but they will falter and collapse when they realize the incorruptible Truth.
>>
She says she enjoyed the date and wants to go on another
>>
boobies
>>
>>8539027
Now's your chance to rape her trachea
>>
File: 1439105667.jpg (321KB, 1600x1460px) Image search: [Google]
1439105667.jpg
321KB, 1600x1460px
>>8539030
What is some /lit/ expounding on the wonder of breasts
>>
I called 911 today to save a dude from a morphine overdose. If i had waited 10-15 minutes he most likely would have died. I live in the same house as his mom (she lives downstairs) and i heard her crying, screaming, raving
>knock on her door
>"Tanya? Whats going on? Tanya?"
>she opens the door, sobbing
>"Anon my son is dying"
>wtf.jpeg
>walk over to her son
>his face is white. He was foaming at the mouth. Cold sweats. Blank face. Choking on his breath every 30 seconds
>"Tanya did you call 911?"
>"no but family is coming"
>what the hell Tanya look at him, he needs medical attention. So i call 911.
>thankfully a cop was right around the corner with opiate overdose reversal shot (Narcan?)

The guy came to but went to the hospital. He just got out of prison not even 3 hours prior..
Tanya called me and asked me not to tell the landlord about this. Tanya is the landlords sister
Then i went to class and picked up a pizza after class
>>
>>8539111
You should have let that leech die.
>>
>>8539111
enjoy your pizza anon
>>
>>8539111
why did you get a pizza after everyone left? selfish cunt
>>
Perfection should always be striven for, even if it's impossible. Even when you fail, you improve.
>>
>>8539019
>Its
>'
>>
I've got this spider trapped in between my window and the window screen with a light on in my room. It's spent the past two hours hunting these moths on the outside. It'll peep up from the edge of the window and try to bite them or claw them through the screen and then, I guess once it realizes it didn't even touch them, it'll run back to the edge where it's dark. The moths don't seem to mind it at all.
>>
>Yes son. Let me see you touch yourself. Let me see you work on your cock. Oh son. You are getting to be such a big boy. Daddy's big boy. Daddy loves you so much. Daddy wants to hold you while you make yourself feel good. Come on baby. Show Daddy your juice. Show Daddy how you stroke you cock. You are turning into such a little man you are. That's it baby. Rub yourself. Doesn't that feel good boy? Doesn't it feel good stroking your boy cock while Daddy holds you tight? You're Daddy's little man. Yes you are. Daddy's little man. Let me see it baby. Let me see you shoot boy. Yeah, oh yeah son. Oh my God son. Oh Oh Oh. Yeah. Doesn't that feel good? Look at all that white cream you made. You're my big boy. You're Daddy's big boy.
>>
>>8539163
-Plebious "High self-image" Mcpleb
>>
>>8524579
Life got you down, Cobain?
>>
File: qt.jpg (44KB, 590x421px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
44KB, 590x421px
>>8540189

I love watching spiders hunt. Their prey are either peacefully oblivious or in a fury but the spider always gets her meal in the end. I used to smoke and I would go out on the front porch late at night and the electric lights drew many insects, but, sadly for them there were spiders waiting in the cracks. The would lunge out and drag the insect down into the dark.

There were also dozens of orb weavers scattered across the back porch and these were not afraid even of the wasps that tangled in their webs. They ever so carefully spun more and more thread around the wasp and when it was bound and exhausted they would make a small bite to administer the sedative.

It's very relaxing to watch spiders and when I stumble upon the large ones skittering across the floor their fear is almost human in its pathos. The way they try to hide in a corner and make their bodies look small. Poor things.

I've always wanted to talk to spiders and hear their soft wisdom.
>>
She said she doesn't love me, yet I cannot return the feeling. I still love her.
>>
>>8524409
DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK
>>
one hat town
>>
>>8524409

DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICKDICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK
Thread posts: 251
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.