[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone recommend me books related to long distance relationships?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 5454545454587878787878.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
5454545454587878787878.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
Can someone recommend me books related to long distance relationships?
>>
>>8523719
Kafka's letters to Milena
>>
It's a bad idea and she will cheat on you by my diary desu
>>
File: 54545474747471414.png (3MB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
54545474747471414.png
3MB, 2880x1800px
>>8523723
already read it
>>8523733
I still without getting why would someone cheat to the person they care about
>>
File: lingo.jpg (175KB, 550x750px) Image search: [Google]
lingo.jpg
175KB, 550x750px
pic related desu. Not long distance but they spend a lot of time online.

long distance relationships only work if you are both asexual
>>
>>8524128
>if you're both asexual

what you mean?
>>
>>8524043
I cheated on a girl I worked for years to get once we went long distance. She wanted to stay together but I insisted we break up and then did my best to destroy our friendship and left her isolated with no friends, living on a farm with her PTSD-ridden father and borderline autistic mother.

I don't feel great about it. There's such a thrill in hurting people in the short term, it's a rush of power to destroy someone who you know is in your pocket. We experimented with a lot of BDSM so the paradigm was established.
>>
>>8523719
>>8524043
what movie(s)?

>>8524128
>long distance relationships only work if you are both asexual
i do think this is kind of the case desu. my first long distance girlfriend ended up leaving me for somebody she had just met, whereas my current one is a lot more worried about me leaving her or something because she is actually asexual.
>>
>>8524135
i mean exactly that. I had a long distance relashionship for some months and she dumped me because we couldnt meet for sexing.
>>
File: la vie comme ça.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
la vie comme ça.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
>>8524158
she left you because she didn't care about you. I really still without getting why the sexual thing is important here. Yeah I see beautiful people all the way where am I but I'm not thinking on having something for them.
>>
>>8524205
with*
>>
>>8524205
It's not that important desu, but long dist does take its toll and if something goes awry (as it's bound to do) it's a lot harder to get things back in order.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.