[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lawfags Unite!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Anyone else getting a boner for this woman?

https://youtu.be/1XB5fG7gbZ0
>>
I heard some activists were climbing up on the Peter Mans Bridge
>>
God damnit I got out of Toronto law because it was filled with vapid boring careerists who only care about country clubs and gay status boosters, and I couldn't find anyone like this, ever.

Where was this broad when I was deciding between vocations? She's actually speaking as if she has convictions and cares about law. I'm not used to this from lawyers.
>>
>>8521490
it's ok anon. you've found your lawfu now
>>
>>8521475

Fuck the Peter Manns bridge

Everyone clogs up the Alex Fraser to dodge the toll. People who have to drive in Vancouver are the most oppressed minority in America.
>>
>>8521402
a little bit

here is my lawfu.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhLKg4DRoLo
>>
>>8521402
I love seeing lawyers not giving a fuck. Especially female lawyers, who must get these questions every day.
I remember one of the introductory lectures at my law school was with a famous defense lawyer, a woman, who clearly didn't get a shit that some of her clients had been bikers, murderers, and other such people. It wasn't her job to care about those sort of things so she didn't.
>>
>>8521402

>interviewer keeps trying to get a biased emotional opinion out of her

why, she seems highly intelligent and beyond that within a few minutes of hearing her speak to expect that.
>>
>>8521740
>that ending

o i am laffin
>>
2nd hopefully 3rd year student from Europe here.
The best philosophers as far as how interesting they are for law are Alasdair MacIntyre and David S. Oderberg.
>>
This lady is boss. Never knew about her before now. Anybody catch those fingernails? I want more.
>>
>>8521402
some people dont understand the law for some reason
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.