[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When you read a book, do you think Death and Gore is the best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: MadHatterSignpostDH.jpg (564KB, 1447x1082px) Image search: [Google]
MadHatterSignpostDH.jpg
564KB, 1447x1082px
When you read a book, do you think Death and Gore is the best hook for a series to start out? Like in the first page somebody needs to get killed for you to actually get into the book?
>>
>>8521201
Are you actually serious?
>>
>>8521214
yes
>>
>>8521228
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
A bloody death should hardly ever be in a book, unless explicitly called for.

There's no reason to put axe murderers in books or go into a 10 page explanation about why a man died getting his news from his lawn when the lawnmower runs over his foot.

If you're reading warhammer its fine or space marine core lit but otherwise why.
>>
>>8521520
Because it's interesting. Like after that wouldn't you want to know why that happened, and if there is more explicit imagery like that too.

Like shit like this hooks me:
>the first boy died in the camps 3 hours ago
>the Hanging tree gets more bodies everyday
>when the butcher cut the wire, the sharp steel came hurdling down on to my fathers neck. I could feel my breath coming into my body but, it'd never come out. My ears went deff for the longest moment possible, but when his head hit the pavement I came tumbling back to my senses.

It's just very intriguing.
>>
>>8522197
holy shit kek 3/10
>>
>>8522197
No, it isn't. It's cheap. It's the literary equivalent of COME PLAY, MY LORD where you tease with something cheap because what it's hiding is something irredeemably dull and cheaply made.
>>
I like when nothing happened.
What kind of reader am I ?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.