[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>reads harry potter once

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: harold bloom 2.jpg (330KB, 1600x1050px) Image search: [Google]
harold bloom 2.jpg
330KB, 1600x1050px
>reads harry potter once
>>
It's amazing how his eyebrow continues into his hand.
>>
>>8520920

>can't stretch his legs
>>
>>8520930
This every time
And every time I picture him moving his hand away and that end-of-eyebrow being carried away with it -- once, even, I saw the whole eyebrow go along with it, leaving that half of his face completely bald. His expression of deplorement extended both towards the farcical and the deeply tragic then
>>
Why does he care?
>>
>reads harry potter twice
>>
>>8520920
It's for children and adults that never read shit. What did you expect? The Divine Comedy?
>>
File: 1471104718555.jpg (16KB, 364x250px) Image search: [Google]
1471104718555.jpg
16KB, 364x250px
>loved Eragon as a kid
>read the first 3 books at least 10 times each
>never got around to reading the last book
>start reading more complex shit instead
>finally pick it up a year ago
>tfw can't read more than 10 pages without feeling the urge to vomit but I want to finish my childhood series
>>
>>8522408
I was thirteen when I realised it was utter shit. Ironically, it was reading ASoIaF that got me to realise this.

ASoIaF is the Harry Potter of literature.
>>
>>8520920
well what the fuck did you expect?

IT'S FUCKING YOUNG ADULT FANTASY

why would you read it and then complain here about it?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.