[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Books are bullshit. All you need in life is food and a mate.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: bug2.jpg (133KB, 1165x885px) Image search: [Google]
bug2.jpg
133KB, 1165x885px
Books are bullshit.

All you need in life is food and a mate.
>>
>>8519646
Need for what?
>>
>need
spooky
>>
>posts this from a technological device to the internet

Technology is useless. All you need in life is food and a mate.

If you do away with books, do away with any other comfortable luxury that isn't directly tied with the limits of your biology, you cunt.
>>
>>8519675
Are you trying to even imply that OP would disagree with that if he posts what he did. You're not making a point.
>>
File: 22222.png (254KB, 437x500px) Image search: [Google]
22222.png
254KB, 437x500px
>>8519649
/thread
>>
I don't understand the trendy tendency to have biology take claim on human values. I understand the need to know one's inherent limitations, but that's as far as it should go, no?

Godless science-experts, by whatever obscure patterns of thought, derive from the natural sciences not only just a need for a regress into primitive everything, but also the bizarre illusion of a moral obligation to ignore and denounce every construction (the "constructs") achieved by human's genius (the "artificial", the "anti-natural") as fatal, inane, superfluous or soul-consuming.

They are gifted with a revolutionary, highly destructive spirit that seeks to find nature again and thus condemns artifice. Yet they enter that revolution through the doors of biology and science
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 316x202px
>>8519720
>humanities numale cuck detected
>>
>>8519646
Yeah but we can only get one of those so we simulate the other with this.
>>
>>8519740
Good luck simulating nutrition, mate.
>>
>>8519740
>thinking everyone here is as pathetic as you
>>
>>8519746
Those whateverites spent ten years playing games so they could avoid the hunger pangs.
>>
>>8519646
>Anarcho-primitivist
>Using the internet
Not buying it. 0/10
>>
"It's hip to fuck bees." - Patrick Bateman
>>
>>8519720

The very fact that it's in mankind's nature to assemble into the societies that elevate us above our base needs kind of points to the value of those constructs.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.