[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scenario: you are banished to a deserted island with a little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (46KB, 324x436px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 324x436px
Scenario: you are banished to a deserted island with a little cabin.

A genie gives you the option of either having:

A: one single work of a white male author (hence no Bible or 'collected Shakespeare/Plato', say)

Or

B: a library of the best literature and philosophy produced by women and nonwhites

Which do you choose? And if A, specify which work.

And mods, please don't be party poopers and ban me, this is not meant as a shitposting bait thread, I'm just genuinely curious, and I encourage all frogpeople, SJWs, and Lord KEK worshipping /pol/ Nazis to keep this civil and on topic or I'll delete the thread myself

Thanks
>>
>>8516867
Nonwhites/women
I can get by with South American and Asian lit if those count
>>
>>8516867
And you'll be there for the rest of your life btw. And there's food and all basic necessities available
>>
>>8516874
What's the best Latin lit? Are they translated well?
>>
>>8516889
Borges, bolano, marquez, and cortazar are on the top 100 chart iirc, but there are tons of other good ones
>>
>>8516902
Cheers, m'lad
>>
Give me the Art of War.

I will eventually get out of this cabin then.
>>
File: banner-booksale.jpg (140KB, 851x315px) Image search: [Google]
banner-booksale.jpg
140KB, 851x315px
Only a raving lunatic would choose a single work over a full library, in that situation. So I'm surprised they haven't chimed in yet. Must be busy shitposting about women in the other frog threads.
>>
>>8516867

"How to build a raft and other survival must-knows"
>>
>>8517480
Still, it'd be pretty fucking scary to know you could never read a white guy's book ever again. That every book in your giant library would be nothing but vagina shit and whining. I'd be worried that by 10 years in, I'd just be a gigantic hairy pussy wandering around the island eating fried fish off a spear through my pussy hole and bleeding on all the trees.
>>
>>8516867
thank god russians aren't technically white. plus i could read some latin junk. plus those greasy italians aint white either. and most americans are mudbloods of one sort or another, so not purely white. basically all i'd be missing out on are the brits, nords, and the africans. greeks weren't white either. greasy bastards. all around white would have to be pretty well defined before i make my choice.
>>
What kind of shitty lolrandom dichotomy is this, and what possessed you to think this would be a good idea for a thread?

And to be clear: I'm not accusing you of trolling, I'm accusing you of being an idiot.
>>
I've got enough excellent Latin American writers to last me a lifetime
>>
>>8517556
I didn't want triggered people here, as I stated in the OP.

Answer the question or fuck off wit your hurt feelings
>>
great job finding an unmoderated board
>street signs
>a rose bush and a man in a red t-shirt
these captchas are getting too abstract
>>
>>8516874
Not without the white male translators
>>
>>8516867
this is just pathetic
>>
all of constance garnett's translations don't count then, plus some edith grossman, so all would not be lost.
>>
you actually have to think that non-white male works are worth nothing in order to not take the library. pretty stupid desu
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.