[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone read this book? Is it good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Art of teh Deal.png (600KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
Art of teh Deal.png
600KB, 675x900px
Has anyone read this book?

Is it good?
>>
Wasn't it ghostwritten, like the others?
>>
>>8515437
think so

doesnt detract from the fact its a good book
>>
>>8515432

I made a bet with a friend that I'd buy it and read it if he becomes president.

So I'm probably going to be reading it in November. Hopes it's not too long.
>>
>>8515638
i havent finished it yet

it's actually not bad. it's about 1/3 business advice, 1/3 advertising his brand and 1/3 his own personal history (biography)

one unique thing about it is the first chapter. It goes through "an average week" of trump, like what he does in a week at each hour of the day. I think it was pretty cool
>>
>>8515432
I've read the whole thing. It's basically him bragging about the deals he made and complaining about the deals he didn't make. Not exactly a real page-turner. The first 40 or so pages are literally just him talking about everything he does for a week, from walking his dog to reading the newspaper.
>>
>>8515671
does he actually masturbate to his daughter?
>>
>>8515749
not officially
>>
>>8515437
its Ghostwriter was on NPR the other day talking about writing this book.

He talked about how Trump basically has ADD and never directly answered any of his questions so he just followed him around and sat in on his meetings, This is why the first part of the book is just recounting what Trump does in a week or something like that. The rest of the book is this dude just making shit up to pad his page count.
>>
>>8515626
It might be a new kind of fiction, although the practice is nothing new. Post irony, it seems, revives ghostwriting in a very new and interesting way.
>>
I thought it was good actually
>>
>>8515432
Its alright nothing special about it either way. It will give you some fun anecdotes and insight into his rise but thats about it.
>>
>>8515821
the book is basically 'how to sucker people'. It's totally the bible of his presidential campaign
also
>ADD
during the 9/11 tribute on Sunday he was practically flying out of his shoes while everyone around him was standing still
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.