[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stream of consciousness writing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: iphone 140.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
iphone 140.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
Been doing some of this lately, some of it makes sense and some doesn't. Some I can only understand when I'm all done. I'd like to post some here and see what you anons can make of it. Reply if interested.
>>
I like stream of thought stuff
>>
All the great things in my life have come from nihilism. Subverting the status quo, subverting the politics of the time I live in is important to me. Politics, a passing trend at best. People are quick to forget what they were passionate about, what they burned about just years before. The only real truth is death, the only real truth is nihilism. Freedom is in our minds, but outwardly the expression of that freedom will always, and has always been stifled. The truth hurts, people are scared of it. They're scared of what they really are: human. Human beings are the only animal capable of entertaining ourselves in complex ways. We all have a nazi in our hearts. We all have a saint. The ability to use the grotesque to move and to illicit strong reactions, to think and to grow is a key and a device pivotal to self growth. Politics, is like an ouroboros eating its own tail. Imagine a giant serpent that winds and collides in a black void, there are little people on the serpent and they all think their spot on it is the most important one, that they are arbiters of social morality and progress and they know best. These people never grow, they don't even realize the snake is eating itself, and it's doomed to repeat itself as history has shown. Cyclical in nature and always moving and evolving. Perhaps seek to tear down is even taking it too far, rather simply to live in a truly free world to say what they really mean. The modern world seeks to mock and marginalize those it deems less qualified or intellectually stunted, while forgetting that to play in the realms of the absurd is to subvert, it's relief and affirmation of ones life. The absurdists, the nihilists and the outsiders are constantly the creators of new content, the originators of almost all important ideas. The left, the right, they all seek to censor and control and appeal to the varying layers of the serpent, the people riding on the back of the great snake. There's a hierarchy , perceived or not it exists. True freedom riders, the ones that move and shake. The true, we reside in a dark spot most others don't see or seek. We know the truth of life, the absurdity, the nihilism.think need it, the less fortunate, whoever they tell you needs it. Whoever they tell you to fight, the fight is an illusion. Don't let them tell you what words to say, what things to think, or how to feel. They are vile. All of them. They often come to you under the guise of freedom, under their version of how they think it should be. Under the promise of equality or freedom of equity, like a passing salesman with his wears, and before you know it you're a salesman too. They come to you with religion, with ideology, with distraction. Only to make you forget that you're riding, bumping along. To make you forget the stinking of the scales and the warmth your feet feel, this warm blooded mammal keeps you soft and warm and seeking security and safety. Don't move, it says.
>>
>>8502909
Here's some stream of consciousness stuff I wrote a while back:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>8503027
I lolled
>>
>>8503001
>All the great things in my life have come from nihilism
>subverting the status quo... is important to me
>the only real truth is death
t. 16 year old who just discovered Neechee but never actually read any of his books

But for real, I hope you realize how incredibly surface level and pedestrian your thoughts are. The only thing worse than someone with such a narrow understanding of the world is a delusional one.
>>
>>8503076
Fair opinion, not sure if I'd say this is an understanding of the world so much as it is a rambling, just thoughts colliding in my mind that I wanted to get down, there are several more pages of this that go on and stop being as serious and delve into science fiction later in this same stream. I can see how this would come off as someone with a pedestrian understanding of the world. I don't claim that any of this is deep or profound in anyway, but it does seem to take up space in my mind from time to time. Thanks for responding. I'm curious to know what you'd consider a broad understanding of the world to be. I wanna be open to criticism, obviously I'm someone that wants to learn from critical thought rather than dismiss it if that isn't obvious in the post.
>>
>>8503095
Oh yeah, I also admittedly have not read Nietzsche although I have a cursory understanding of some of the things he felt. I've always wanted to read him, watched several docs.
>>
stream of consciousness sucks gives me a headache no full stops just polyfluid gender bullshit fuck you don't like it write with periods you tumblr kid with no boundaries wanting to mix parts with me you sick pervert this world has walls and divisions for a reason goddamn it stop
>>
>>8503001
What >>8503076 said desu. Unless this is satire, in which case it's spot on. Kinda makes me think of a millennial Holden Caulfield.

On a side note: if this is the type of thinking that prevails among young people today, situated where we are in the historical course of events, we're all so deeply and savagely fucked.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.