[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here has mystical experiences all the time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

Who here has mystical experiences all the time?
>>
>>8498329

I'm not falling for your stupid trap anymore. You've already sucked me damn near dry, you can fuck off now.
>>
I have some severe mental illnesses and dissociate a lot. Does that count?
>>
Not frequently, but the other day I had the sensation that God was real, and it sent euphoric tingles down my spine and reverberating in my skull. I felt that the Christian God is real.
>>
i explained my (christian) mystical experience in the nihilism thread. i don't know of anyone who has them "all the time" though.
>>
I get this mystic sensation whenever I see 1970's architecture.
It really is something I'm trying to figure out as to why.
>>
>>8498336
I'm with you buddy boy. I have two therapy appointments tomorrow. Luckily I write as a form of art therapy :0) I might start doing mental illness threads at some point xxxxx
>>
mystic mystic! hahahahahahahahahahahha

mystic mystic.. hahahahahahahahahahahha

mystic mystic.? !
hahahahahahahahahahahha

mystic mystic! MYSTIC MYSTIC! hahahahahahahahahahahha
>>
File: web-cattonView.jpg (165KB, 1860x1140px) Image search: [Google]
web-cattonView.jpg
165KB, 1860x1140px
>>8498362
Ah man so do I. I wouldn't say it's mystic, it just sets something deeper within me in motion. Perhaps it's longing.
>>
>>8499776
It's the colour palettes, they're slightly drowned. It looks more calmer and peaceful, there you have ur answer.
>>
>>8499778
I thought that too. That, and the materials being used.
>>
>>8499784
Also the trees kind of give a nostalgia feeling right? not sure why that is though.
>>
Mysticism is the new nihilism I think. It used to be cool to be a nihilist but now it has association with fedora and crawling in my skin and so on. Similar with skepticism and 420 consciousness experiencing itself and so on is also passé.

So we end up with mysticism as a last resort of being smarter than your parents.

Sorry just eating my popcorn watching the kids play.
>>
i got goosebumps when i was listening to only you by yazoo just an hour ago or something
pretty spooky
>>
>>8499789
Yeah, fir woods in summer do, when the air is filled with the smell of heated up resin.
And this is an analogue photograph so that adds to the nostalgic charm.
>>
>>8498329
me
>>
File: Caldor rainbow.jpg (20KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
Caldor rainbow.jpg
20KB, 240x320px
>>8498362
>>8499776
>>8499778
>>8499784
>>
>>8498329
the fractality of plants, how they grow and reach towards the sun makes me consider the implications. human beings are the same way, with our roots in heaven
>>
I sometimes think about all the planets and galaxies in the universe and how there can be life so alien to us that comprehending it would be absolutely impossible for us. Just the thought of this, and how there probably is something like I just described exists, is enough for me to feel a sense of euphoria.

>inb4 *tips fedora*
>>
File: yare yare daze.jpg (7KB, 140x140px) Image search: [Google]
yare yare daze.jpg
7KB, 140x140px
>>8502678
Ha Ha What A Edgelord
>>
>>8498329
>mystical
You mean experiences indicative of mental illness?

Sure, sometimes. I don't even do drugs, smoke, drink, take meds, or anything.
>>
>>8498348
>euphoric tingles down my spine and reverberating in my skull
This happens to me a lot usually when I'm reviewing my memories or having some life-affirming thought. Maybe it's normal.
>>
I experience things that I can't put into words often. that may just be because I'm inarticulate, however.
>>
File: vriesendorp-04.jpg (618KB, 800x576px) Image search: [Google]
vriesendorp-04.jpg
618KB, 800x576px
tfw
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.