[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I start with him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (6KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 196x257px
Where do I start with him?
>>
the average atheist high schooler was more intelligent than this nut

where to start? in the garbage with him
>>
>>8484761
I'm even more intrigued now. Why was he dumb?
>>
>>8484756
Fear and Trembling is his only work I've read. Overrated Christian apologetics nonsense.
>>
>>8484761
>>8484808
Why does atheism attract the worst kind of pseuds?
>>
Start with the Greeks.
>>
>>8484922
Lmao checked! Simply epic
>>
Fear and trembling

His philosophy is very romantic imo
>>
Fear and Trembling, then read the Sickness Unto Death
>>
His philosophy is ultra modernist, and totally incompatible with Christianity. He doesn't even know what "faith" means.

Still a very interesting philosopher, tho. I strongly recommend starting with Either/Or.
>>
>>8485224
kill self desu
>>
>>8484756
i'd personally go straight for the boipussy, but you can start with that mouth if you'd like
>>
>>8485672
>>8485377
>>8484808

Anyone who has studied Kierkegaard knows the best work to start is his first work, the Concept of Irony. If you haven't done this, don't worry, there's still chance for redemption.

OP, I'll copypasta for you my idea:
1. Check the course by Jon Stewart on Coursera;
2. Take notes on it;
3. Read his thesis, The Concept of Irony;
4. Point of view...;
5. Either/or;
6. Concept of Anxiety and Phisophical Scrumbles, doesn't matter the order;
7. Fear and Trembling and Repetition;
8. Stages;
9. His religious discourses;
10. Post Scriptum;
11. Works of Love or Sickness, doesn't matter the order.

Download Jon Stewart's videos and always remember to watch it eventually.

>>8484922
You're right. Socrates must be studied beforehand.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.