[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn be this comfy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

>ywn be this comfy
>>
>>8484145
good GOD!
>>
>>8484145
Damn. That sure is comfy.
>>
also for anyone interested

It belongs to Shane Smith aka the guy who owns Vice media

http://www.wsj.com/articles/l-a-vice-inside-media-mogul-shane-smiths-santa-monica-estate-1473165901
>>
>needing rich nigga shit to feel "comfy"

Disgusting.
>>
>>8484158
>>8484145
>(((Vice))) (((media)))

fuck off
>>
>>8484169
>poor amerishart detected
>>
>>8484145
>>8484158
I was thinking how gaudy it is to have a bookcase that big and not have it filled. But now looking at the selections and seeing who the owner is it all makes sense.
>>
>>8484169
>they're probably sour anyway...
>>
>>8484158
is that the motherfucker that went to chernobyl in that vice video?

if so, he is one idiotic shit stain of a human. fucking self absorbed self righteous faggot.
>>
>>8484241
Thanks but we already knew he was from Vice.
>>
>>8484250
ya but i was referring to that video specifically. i guess i could just look it up again but w/e
>>
>>8484180
I don't whether 3 years ago I was disillusioned enough to by into the whole "alternative media" or perhaps their quality of journalism has taken a steep descent in recent years. But, today everything they churn out is utterly banal, they do not even have the skill to write well let alone practice journalism well.
>>
>>8484250
Beautiful subtleties.
>>
>>8484372
*I don't know
>>
>>8484169
This. Im serious btw.

Come home free man
>>
>>8484145
Eh, grand reading rooms like that just come of as super fake and contrived. There's so much unused shelf space and it looks like it's just an aesthetic attempt. I'd much rather a room half that size filled with REAL books and one comfy reading chair with a nightstand for a drink. a desk for writing would be on the other side of the room.

pic related looks way more comfy to me.
>>
>>8484372
every article I read by them might as well just be the headline, you get to where you're like ok the author is going to make their point soon and then it ends
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.