[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need 3 books to read for school, i dont know that much good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (61KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 480x480px
I need 3 books to read for school, i dont know that much good literature so i was wondering what are some good books that you like?
>>
Watchmen
The Holy Bible (KJV)
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith novelization
>>
>>8483518
Finnegans Wake
Women And Men
The Critique Of Pure Reason
>>
>>8483529
Kys
>>
>>8483529
I was already planning on reading watchmen
>>
>>8483518
Any specifics or just any 3?
>>
>>8483518
what sort of class is it for, anon?
>>
Read Plato's novels, then read Dante's Inferno(only the Inferno, desu) and finally, readeverything by Natalia Gómez de Gameros, as you probably don't fucking know who she even is, faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag
>>
>>8483639
Honors English
>>
>>8483632
Preferably fiction
>>
>>8483639
Its a highschool course
>>
>>8483659
>>8483671

Toni Morrison
Faulkner
Camus

That's what I had to read for honors level. mix in Salinger, Orwell, and Huxley to get the full high-school experience. Shakespeare doesn't hurt, nor do the Greeks.

If you wanna go tryhard, the meme trilogy, obviously.

For maximum edgelord, read Marx.

We didn't do much reading in my honors level course, and AP was even worse, so I don't really know what you should expect.

if you've got a good teacher he should be able to give you a few decent recommendations, and if not, they should at least help you find out what kind of stuff he wants you to read. I wouldn't stress it, though. If your class is anything like mine, you'll be the only one actually reading anything anyway.
>>
Finnegan's Awake
Blood Muridian
Infinet Jest
>>
The Kingdom of God is Within You
The Gospels
The Ego and it's Own
>>
Bottom's Dream
Nightwood
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.