[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pencils are superior to pens, why does everyone use pens? The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1472936112434.jpg (12KB, 250x314px) Image search: [Google]
1472936112434.jpg
12KB, 250x314px
Pencils are superior to pens, why does everyone use pens? The stupid penmates dont even write on the first stroke half the time, so I just end up indenting the paper, and it makes my handwriting even worse. Why pens, lit?
>>
Permanence.
>>
>not buying Pilot G-2 pens

Tsk tsk.
>>
>>8476107
Same reason we all had to leave MySpace for Facebook: an arbitrary idea about maturity.
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 768x1024px
You stupid fucking bafoon, triple neckbeard basement dwelling, bottom of the social barrel beta pleb.

Did you ever stop to think before you made such a stupid post that the problem is not the pen but it is you?
>>
In the great space race between US and Russia it is said that the US had spent countless time on researching how to make pens work in outer space since gravity influences the ink and so normal pens dont work.
After some tinkering, the US ended up creating a special pen that did work in space.

But the whole reason im telling you this is because Russia solved that issue by just using a pencil. Be like Russia.
>>
>>8476115
I got Penmate because I read in an interview that they are what Harold Bloom uses.
>>
>>8476131
Papermate, rather.
>>
>>8476125

That's an urban legend. NASA just ordered a bunch of pens from a catalog, the manufacturer found out, then made a bunch of ads touting "Our pens are used in space!".

And using a pencil in a orbit is a really bad idea. Specks of graphite will fleck off every time you write and float around the cabin, clogging an air filter or short circuiting delicate electronics.

Pens rule, pencils are for babies.
>>
>>8476144
Pens rule because you can use them in space? I'm not in space, cowboy.
>>
>>8476144
I dont know how you use a pencil but when im using one, "specks of graphics" aren't shooting off of it.
>>
Pencils are weapons of deception.
You can erase with a pencil.
Pens, on the other hand, record all your mistakes in cross outs.

Mistakes are extremely important in life, for some things there is no other way to learn.
>>
>>8476149
This is a real issue in environments such as a space capsule.
Any insignificant foreign object that is not accounted for will have a huge impact on the machines and astronauts.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.