[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>O, I am slain! what did he mean by this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

>O, I am slain!

what did he mean by this
>>
>>8460768
Polonius was actually Slain, the chambermaid. Him saying it made it true, and absolved Hamlet of killing Desdemona's brother.
>>
>>8460768
"O I am laffin"
>>
>>8460768
>Always read about fashionable last words
>Dramatic deathbed declarations
>grandfather just kind of splutters and chokes and gasps and spits for 15 minutes
>>
>>8460828
God, that sounds horrible. I hope I get hit by a train or something long before that gets a chance of happening. As for whoever of my loved ones has to identify me, it can't be much worse than seeing me choke to death for fifteen minutes.
>>
>>8460828
The last moments of life are stressful, terrifying, and disgusting. Much like the first moments of life. Silence follows death with much more authority though.
>>
>>8460828
last words are basically a form of literature, usually they are actually the essence of what was said before the death throes set in, rather than actually the last sounds to come out of the person
believe it depends on the illness too
>>
>>8460828
You idiot, you're supposed to tell the docs that you think he's in pain. They pump him full of morphine and he goes out quickly and without pain.
>>
>>8460828
If I'm to die in a deathbed, I want to do it Huxley style, except with a higher dose and a fuckload of morphine.
>>
>>8460811
This desu
>>
File: Capture.png (592B, 82x28px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
592B, 82x28px
>>8460768
Who can even really say, OP?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.