[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Armenian lit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: ab0003_01_enlarge.jpg (207KB, 725x487px) Image search: [Google]
ab0003_01_enlarge.jpg
207KB, 725x487px
Armenian literature man, tell me all about it.

What am I saying, nobody legitimately intelligent or cultured visits this place.

>((((reverse psychology will work))))
>>
i know very little about Armenian literature but am interested recommend me some works of Armenian literature
>>
All I know about Armenia is there was a genocide on them by the Turks
>>
Armenia being a very small country, you can forgive us for not knowing anything about its literature
>>
I briefly worked with an Armenian girl at a library and I have never wanted to eat a human being's ass more than I wanted to eat hers. Holy jesus christ.

It was the weirdest thing because it was ALMOST frumpy, almost not a good ass, but in skirting the theoretical edge of sloppiness, it somehow managed to be the fattest, best ass of all time, and still completely perky. She wore these tight fucking jeans. Every time she passed by it was like I had a stroke.
>>
>>8454901
So what books is she famous for?
>>
>>8454901
Pic for comparison?
>>
>>8454917
You think you have a butt as good? Then post it.
>>
>>8454876
Even as an Armenian-American, that's all I knew for many years as well. Exactly my reasoning for this post, just hoping someone is out there to make my research a little bit easier

>>8454884
I forgive you my son.

>>8454901
Y'know, I actually don't like Armenian girls for some reason. I lived in Yerevan (capital) for about two months but I didn't find the girls that hot.

Currently in the process of learning my mother tongue (or whatever) so I guess I'll have to be the one to come back and shed some light on this persevering people.

All I currently know is that William Saroyan is Armenian, that Forty Days of Musa Dagh (German book) is about an Armenian stronghold during the genocide, and that Peter Balakian (sort of a memoirist I think) is partially responsible for bringing history of the genocide to an American audience.
>>
>>8454876
this is not true donnot believe armenian lies
>>
>>8454932
"donnot" bother breathing anymore
>>
>>8454922
No, that's why I want an idea of what it's like.
>>
>>8454837
Briefly looked into it; as far as I could tell there wasn't much of a literary tradition beyond religious and occult translations, so that like other countries in a similar position it doesn't have much to offer from before the 20th century, and beyond that its output stays relatively poor and largely unavailable in other languages.

>>8454949
>taking roach bait
Even fish have higher standards
>>
>>8454932
i chortled. i did not believe i was capable of chortling, but apparently i only needed serbian humor. tell me more about croatian literature
>>
>>8454837
so is anyone gonna talk about Armenian literature i was actually interested in seeing some talk about it
>>
>>8455688
We only know about Gurdjieff and he probably wrote in Russian... what did you expect really
>>
>>8454927
What were you in Yerevan for, lad? Birthright?
>>
selfish by kim kardashian west and that nyrb book by grossman the jew
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.