[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lets share some personal philosophical beliefs we believe in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (74KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 1440x900px
lets share some personal philosophical beliefs we believe in that's relative in modern society. alchemy is real. You give to receive. You can only be bad to be good. Vice Versa. No one is truly evil. No one is truly good. Neutral is the only true permanent state. Fuck with me. Picture is unrelated that I used for my soundcloud.
>>
>>8453637

>Neutral is the only true permanent state. Fuck with me.

underage b&s make the worst threads. yikes.
>>
>>8453643
It's true though. Neutrality is the only permanent state you can attain. You're also being immature by trying to call me out rn.
>>
neutrality doesn't exist unless you are already drinking some kind of kool-aid that tells you where the neutral point lays
>>
do not cum inside unless you want your life to be over, if you feel like you're about to cum it's already too late, pull out way before then
>>
>>8453655
Everything autopilots to be neutral. Everything automatically balances out whether you force yourself to or not.
>>
>>8453650

>You're also being immature by trying to call me out rn.

your thread is sophomoric nonsense that your average 16 year old would think profound. go and read a book.
>>
>>8453662
Eh don't you think you're being contradicting? You're forcing yourself to call me out for being childish but you haven't done anything to progress or change anything in this discussion. We're kind of just cancelling each other out rn. But we kind of have to keep doing that I guess. Or not for a while idk. I never do. I'm kind of losing interest in this thread though and I'm ready for it to end.
>>
>>8453658
truth is in the extremes not in any neutral point. Aristotle was cool but wrong

there's no neutral point even if you were trying to make some kind of physics point, entropy always increases until the universe will reach an extremely cold state, no neutrality in that
>>
>>8453694
Nah the universe will probably get hot again and then when it gets really hot it'll get cold again like an endless cycle desu but neither of us is wrong because neither of us is right lol
>>
>>8453700
so you are just making shit up as you go along and this thread has no point at all
>>
>>8453675

>Eh don't you think you're being contradicting?

no.

>I'm kind of losing interest in this thread though and I'm ready for it to end.

good.
>>
>>8453704
I guess you can say that I'm wrong but that's only one perspective. that can only mean that in another viewpoint I'm right. But since I stated it and you read it it's real so it can't be made up
>>
>>8453708
I'm kind of interested in this thread again after reading this specific post.
>>
>>8453711

oh i get it. this was a bait thread.

i knew that soundcloud line was suspect. 5/10.
>>
>>8453717
>5/10
>10 divided by 2 equals 5
>half of ten is five
>>
>>8453722

your thread has already been rated.

it was 5/10.
>>
>>8453723
That means this thread is only half bait then. Or maybe it's 100% bait. That can only mean it's also 100% real.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.