[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lit Tattoos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

I loved the book, I get tattoos of things I love, sue me. Would this be an acceptable one?

Also I know DFW had a chapter on why he thought tattoos are silly, I appreciate the Irony. But I don't have to agree with everything he says.
>>
Not only did "DFW" have a tattoo, but the tattoo was the name "Mary" for Mary Karr and he wasn't even dating at her at the time, she was married, and he was just in love with her... yes, and then, years later, get this, you're gonna love this, he got the "Mary" struck out and got an asterisk tattooed there that led to another asterisk further down his arm where there was another woman's name. A footnote.
>>
having tattoo will not make you any more normie/devious/whatever
if you want to try it for novelty of it just get some cheap temporary tattoo (you can ""wear"" it ironically if you want then too)
>>
>>8450674
This is glorious.
This has been witnessed.
This is now a meme.
> I <3 u /lit/
>>
>>8450674
forgot to upload in previous post
>>
>>8452131
fag, also not a meme, but a true story
>>
File: DEPRESSIONTWO60alt.png (46KB, 640x384px) Image search: [Google]
DEPRESSIONTWO60alt.png
46KB, 640x384px
>>8452145
and but so

>true stories ≠(1) Meme®

(1) Different than - or in this case ironically - do not suffice to assert meaning - w/r/t internet interchanged pieces of vapid media.

Every thing is a meme™
>>
File: mandala_schwarzkommando.jpg (61KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
mandala_schwarzkommando.jpg
61KB, 600x600px
tattoos of themselves aren't silly, but most peoples' reasons for getting them are fucking trivial.
>>
David had a tattoo actually.
It said "Marry Karr" inside a heart.
after he married he crossed it out and added a asterisk and added a footnote underneath that said Karen
trivia
>>
>>8450658

>I loved the book, I get tattoos of things I love, sue me.

>>8452131

>This is now a meme.
>> I <3 u /lit/

you are either a female poster or the biggest faggot to ever make a DFW thread. and that is quite the feat.
>>
>>8453575
I thing you are a little confused. You might be new to implying
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.