[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

content creators thread like only post if you actively right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Writer-Editor-Intern.jpg (50KB, 545x364px) Image search: [Google]
Writer-Editor-Intern.jpg
50KB, 545x364px
content creators thread

like only post if you actively right stuff and it doesn't matter what it is, whether it's fanfiction or a novel you're working on. Hell even tabletop GM's can give it a go sharing what they're doing preparing for their games, just only post if you actually write things.

Me I used to write a lot of really great short stories during my high school years and I've officially been NEET 3 years now but I have high hopes for a career in writing. I want to write fiction andI'm working on a series of fantasy/gothic mystery novels.

Basically I got this really good idea for the ending of book 1 where it's going to end on a 'did he make it out alive' question mark - it'll end with the line "and the elderly man's body was lost to the ocean forever,,, Or was it?". And the next books are going to be seemingly separate stories sharing random elements which will eventually be expanded upon.
>>
http://pastebin.com/AsQTMqkq
Rate, cranked it out in an evening, would rather be doing other things but hey.
>>8449838
>Or was it?
I would avoid this line like the plague if I were you, but I'm not, so I don't have any idea what you're going for.
Or do I?
No, not really.
>>
>>8449838
>like only post if you actively right stuff and it doesn't matter what it is

Finally someone who understands. My friends claim they're sick of me fixing their shit, but I know I'm not the bad guy here.
>>
I am responsible for a number of the copypastas here, so I consider myself a content creator.
>>
heres some content
>>
I smirked, 7/10, OP. I admire the effort you put into this one.
>>
tfw I'm OP and only now realising
>if you actively right stuff
obviously I meant write

no wonder no one's showing
>>
>>8449849

I just read this. I enjoyed your writing a lot. It was maybe a bit safe, if you know what I mean, but it reads well. In particular I liked your prose around the paragraph ending in "Runner Redmond," or something like that. The sentences were of varying lengths and you have a nice rhythm.

On the negative side, it was a bit shallow in terms of meaning. There wasn't really anything about their relationship that made it or them individually compelling. Their dynamic is sort of familiar for the literary tradition, the whole older and younger thing, but that alone is trite.

Also not a fan at all of the wondering about the other side's having the same conversation. This may have served the purpose of establishing the scene or whatever, but it was just way too trite for me.

Thanks for sharing your work!
>>
>>8451224
>>8452062
>>8453668

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.