[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else /absolutegenius/ here? Do you enjoy your genius status?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

who else /absolutegenius/ here? Do you enjoy your genius status? Are you misunderstood? Personally, I find it difficult to always have to dumb myself down for all the idiots around me
>>
>>8448926
I too, am aware of this feeling.
>>
>itt
>>
>>8448934
Seriously. Why do you absolute fucking NONENTITES have to smugly respond to easy fucking BAIT whilst thinking you're superior to those with a merely deluded sense of superioirty? You aren't clever, this attempt to claim that you're beyond posturing whilst posturing against another form of posturing is sad and empty.

What you fail to realise is that episodes such as the one you have posted feed into this modern mediocre intellectual egalitarianism. When you are so smug that you absolutely HAVE to display your self-righteous pseudo-socratic wankery, it is time to give up. Deluded narcissim is the only way to ever acheive anything, confidence in your ignorance only leads to failure and hemlock.
>>
>>8448934
>>8448962
This is fucking beautiful. A response to bait that itself is bait for another person. Beautiful, postmodern, something straight from Calvino or Borges. A level of meta-trollery where a thread of trolling leads to someone taking the bait for this obvious troll and thus unintentionally trolling someone else by taking the bait by making them really salty about it. Wonderful, 5 stars, I stood up in my seat and cried.
>>
>>8448971
You are fucking nothing.
>>
>>8448962
good post
>>
>>8448926

I know that feeling so well. I also feel that, while I am an extremely highly intelligent genius, I'm just too lazy. I could have easily gotten a full ride scholarship to an Ivy league or Oxbridge on my intelligence alone I am sure, but it just seemed like too much work. Besides, education is a spook.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
I'ma real man in the west where every other dude is a petty little idiot who will literally rrespond to being beaten and pissed on with accusations of lacking political correctness and name calling.
I don't need to be smart my life is fucking awesome.
>>
>>8448992
>>8448971
This is fucking beautiful. A response to bait that itself is bait for another person. Beautiful, postmodern, something straight from Calvino or Borges. A level of meta-trollery where a thread of trolling leads to someone taking the bait for this obvious troll and thus unintentionally trolling someone else by taking the bait by making them really salty about it. Wonderful, 5 stars, I stood up in my seat and cried.
>>
YOU NIGGAS THAT THINK YOU GENIUS ARE RETARTED
>>
>>8449491

If you were that clever, it wouldn't have felt like hard-work to ace every single assignment and exam. You could have done it all without trying, and so could have been 'lazy' about it.

Instead you neckbearded and wasted your life.

N1.
>>
>>8450043
And it looks like you're too dumb to pick up on sarcasm.
>>
>>8448926
My autism and social ineptitude generally act to counter to my substantial intellect. I'm also not a total fucking douchebag, so I don't typically feel the need to flaunt it with some ill-deserved sense of superiority.

If you really feel the need to be the smartest person in the room, you probably aren't the smartest person in the room. Quiet contemplation speaks more than blatant insecurity.
>>
File: maximumautiusm.jpg (9KB, 249x188px) Image search: [Google]
maximumautiusm.jpg
9KB, 249x188px
>>8450054
I think he picked up on the bait, anon. He probably, like me, was simply too autistic to care.
>>
>genius
>on 4chan
>on /lit/ above all

you are, at your best, a mongoloid
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.